[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

in game community

smhee13smhee13
in General Chat
hey guys just trying to find out how the in game community is still, been playing maple off and on since 05 and the community used to be awesome met so many people and made a ton of friends, lately though all I have seen is just high level players sitting afk, I play on windia server I dont know if there is a different server where its more populated with people down to just be friends and level and play together. Can some one help? I tried the maple discord but its dead and no text channel is there

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited August 2018
    If you meet someone who isn't AFK and isn't in the middle of fighting you can have some fun conversations. Henesys is where I tend to look. Windia is pretty dead these days, you'd have better luck on bera or reboot. The lab server is pretty populated if you want to try that out. It's pretty fun.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited August 2018
    i was a member on this game in mardia sence 08. then moved to scania and play solo now . there isnt anyone i met thats been here for years i have seen yet? sighs.