[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Making sweetwater euipments tradeable.

zSethzSeth
Reactions: 800
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
im not sure if this was posted before but ever since we got 25* system, sweetwater equipment is no longer best in slot equipment which is quite devastating for people that invested hundreds or even thousands of euros and countless time/messo and effort into them. because they are completely useless if you swap them out, you can basically throw them away. it would be great to make them tradeable with a psok or at least shareable withing the own account.

the same goes for sweetwater accessory. now that you can transpose without loosing the good flame thats used from the transposing item, your old sw items are way worse.
and i guess the same applies to other fully untradeable items that have been outdated due to new equipments such as inverse equipment.

that already happened to my gostship badge (because of sengoku badge), to my boss arena emblem (after getting the lvl 100 emblem in a update), and my demonslayer secondary weapon (which is fully untradeable) after getting ruin forceshield from damien. i also used to use inverse shoulder/pocket/earring long ago. and now all sw items ... thats almost a whole set of equipment becoming completely useless. and i have spent a lot on each item. would be great to at least use it on another character of mine or to be able to sell some of theese. =)

Comments

• zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited August 2018
    Yeah I'm not sure why SW items can't be psok'd and traded. I got a number of people in my alliance who are stuck with permanently untradable SW katara's. Or someone trying to buy some kind of service from someone else only to find out it couldn't be traded back, ever. The whole having to psok in order to trade system is rather dumb if you ask me, but if you implement such a messed up system into your game, at least make it work on everything.