[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Will to Draw - WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited September 2018 in Contests and Events
Hi everyone!

Apologies in the long delay between the contest's closure and the winners announcement. Going out of state and getting deathly sick couldn't have had a worse timing! Thankfully, we have the Will to live so we're back and without further ado, please applaud for our winners below:

1st Place: 65,000 Maple Points
An amazing Display of Will's nature and his Spider form! As a bonus, you can clearly picture Will in this fan art stating the provided description! Comedic, but at the same time, terrifying!

IGN: Pflock
World: Windia
Name of Artwork and/or Description: ''Will you survive my attack?'' Bad pun was a must

maplestory_boss_will_by_habijob-dcj5ayc.png

2nd Place: 35,000 Maple Points
A great approach to Will's mechanics using reflections! Looks can be deceiving and you can't help but do a double take on this work of art.

IGN: BLSHin
WORLD: Reboot
NAME OF ARTWORK: Which will you face?

hacliLt.jpg

3rd Place: 25,000 Maple Points
Eerily vibrant, Zero, signature smug Will, Spiders, we've got ourselves the full package of what it means to be Will.

IGN: Kimuoon
World: Bera
Name of Artwork and/or Description (Optional): WILL: King of Spiders

DkkeQfnUUAEYUJT.jpg

All prizes will be sent this week and may take a maximum of 14 days to process. If a winner does not receive their prize past 14 days, please contact me through this thread, or direct messages. Congratz to the winners!!!

Comments

• PhantomsitoPhantomsito
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 2018
    I was expecting TsuusT's entry to be the winner. It was very beautiful.</3
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited September 2018
    I don't care to win, since you guys gave me that ~EXPOSURE~ on facebook and twitter for me entry, but what's the point of saying we can submit stick figure entries if you're not even going to make it its own category? solely because there were only two entries for it? kind of disappointed.
  • Khov97Khov97
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited October 2018
    [Removed]

Moderator note: Please do not necro-bump old threads just to spam links to your art pages.