[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.220 Moonlight Magic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add Mix Dye Coupon to Cash Shop

KittiesKitties
Reactions: 1,245
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi friends,

I am proposing for Mix Dye Coupon to be added to the cash shop.

For anyone that does not know what it does, it lets you mix two hair colors to create a new unique shades.
Video Demonstration

There are a lot of hairs I like in-game that I think would be a bit better if the colors were slightly changed. Adding this item to cash shop would be a great cosmetic feature.

This item can be obtained through being a Shining Star in Star Planet.
DalethJettLuvsUPhantomMasterThief
  1. Add Mix Dye Coupon to Cash Shop19 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (19 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I don't see why not. Star planet seems to be dead so it would be difficult to play games to become a shining star. It also takes a long time to become a shining star through popularity if you're just starting out.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited September 2016
    I'd love to have this in the cash shop. I keep switching my main's hair between purple and red because I'm on the fence between the two colors, and if I could mix them it'd be completely perfect. :<
    JettLuvsU
  • RikenRiken
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2016
    Having this in the cash shop would be a nice option to have, seeing as KMS has it as well. Most people simply don't have the time to commit to doing star planet everyday for weeks.
  • PikariePikarie
    Reactions: 1,000
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I would really love to have this in cash shop .seeing that kms closed their star planet a not ago, were bound to get ours closed pretty soon as well since its so dead.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,375
    edited September 2016
    How bout add it to events again? It was an event reward for something back last year.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    I'll see what we can do about this. :)
    NiightseekerJettLuvsUKittiesStarrySWolf
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,440
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2016
    If we follow other regions in relation to Star Planet, this would make sense. I'm consistently a Shining Star, so I get one of these every two weeks. I'm kind of sick of them and more often wish I could share my spares with others. I approve this.
    Kitties
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,375
    edited September 2016
    MegaScience

If we follow other regions in relation to Star Planet, this would make sense. I'm consistently a Shining Star, so I get one of these every two weeks. I'm kind of sick of them and more often wish I could share my spares with others. I approve this.
    JettLuvsUPhantomMasterThief