[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add Mix Dye Coupon to Cash Shop

KittiesKitties
Reactions: 1,245
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi friends,

I am proposing for Mix Dye Coupon to be added to the cash shop.

For anyone that does not know what it does, it lets you mix two hair colors to create a new unique shades.
Video Demonstration

There are a lot of hairs I like in-game that I think would be a bit better if the colors were slightly changed. Adding this item to cash shop would be a great cosmetic feature.

This item can be obtained through being a Shining Star in Star Planet.
DalethJettLuvsUPhantomMasterThief
  1. Add Mix Dye Coupon to Cash Shop20 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (20 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I don't see why not. Star planet seems to be dead so it would be difficult to play games to become a shining star. It also takes a long time to become a shining star through popularity if you're just starting out.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited September 2016
    I'd love to have this in the cash shop. I keep switching my main's hair between purple and red because I'm on the fence between the two colors, and if I could mix them it'd be completely perfect. :<
    JettLuvsU
  • RikenRiken
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2016
    Having this in the cash shop would be a nice option to have, seeing as KMS has it as well. Most people simply don't have the time to commit to doing star planet everyday for weeks.
  • PikariePikarie
    Reactions: 1,000
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I would really love to have this in cash shop .seeing that kms closed their star planet a not ago, were bound to get ours closed pretty soon as well since its so dead.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    How bout add it to events again? It was an event reward for something back last year.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    I'll see what we can do about this. :)
    NiightseekerJettLuvsUKittiesStarrySWolf
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2016
    If we follow other regions in relation to Star Planet, this would make sense. I'm consistently a Shining Star, so I get one of these every two weeks. I'm kind of sick of them and more often wish I could share my spares with others. I approve this.
    Kitties
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    MegaScience

If we follow other regions in relation to Star Planet, this would make sense. I'm consistently a Shining Star, so I get one of these every two weeks. I'm kind of sick of them and more often wish I could share my spares with others. I approve this.
    JettLuvsUPhantomMasterThief