[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Star Force 12-Star Enhancement Coupon

MolekulasMolekulas
Reactions: 1,125
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
I have tried to use the Star Force 12-Star Enhancement Coupon that gave in the Hot Time 1 Hour in different equipment or accessories even to discard in items such as Pensalir, Utgar, etc. without upgrades and clean, send me the message "You may not use scrolls on this item", it does not work on any.

Character name: The Exorcist

Character level: 220

Character job: Dawn Warrior

World name: Bera

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    What level are the equips you're trying to use? Does the scroll itself specify a level? Bear in mind that if the scroll specifies a level (such as 150) it can only be used on items at that level, neither lower nor higher. If it's a level 150 scroll, you should use it on a Fafnir equip instead.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2018
    Make sure you double click the coupon to turn it into a actual scroll.
    And wouldn't you think if he were trying to use it on multiple items, we would've long been past the point of "turn the coupon into an actual scroll"?
    There a chance.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Make sure you double click the coupon to turn it into a actual scroll.

It's given to you as the scroll itself, no coupon. And wouldn't you think if he were trying to use it on multiple items, we would've long been past the point of "turn the coupon into an actual scroll"?

@OP and Neo: the scroll had, as far as I'm aware, no level restriction, as I was able to freely use it on an absolab shoe.

That being said, if anything you're trying to use it on already has 12 stars or more on it, it won't work. The #-star enhancement scrolls enhance up to the number in their name, they don't add the number of stars given in their name. If they did, you could just get to 13 stars and slap a 12 star scroll on something for quick and easy, not to mention magnitudes less expensive, 25 stars.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Also, the item should be fully scrolled (0 upgrade slots left) before the star force scroll can be used.
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    edited December 2018
    Ok this is the scroll in question, it is supposed to be applied in a team without upgrades, it does not specify level or it is coupon since when using it it passes to hammer to apply, as I said before I have tried it from Absolab, Fafnir, etc. until equipment or accessories of lower levels clean and common, here I leave the capture, greetings.
    blA2s7f.jpg
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    It is supposed to be applied to an item with no upgrades remaining.

Can you show a screenshot of one of the items you tried to apply it to?
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    edited December 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    It is supposed to be applied to an item with no upgrades remaining.

Can you show a screenshot of one of the items you tried to apply it to?

This is an example on a slope 130 without applying any enhancements or stars, the same goes for the Trixter 150, Pensalir 140, Utgard (weapon 140) or 120, 110, accessories, etc. all items dropped and cleaned, with open or closed potential, until they buy clean to discard and nothing, I put that capture because there would be many for all those that I have tested.
    IDF39uy.jpg
    NFXyaje.jpg
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Molekulas wrote: »
    This is an example on a slope 130 without applying any enhancements or stars, the same goes for the Trixter 150, Pensalir 140, Utgard (weapon 140) or 120, 110, accessories, etc. all items dropped and cleaned, with open or closed potential, until they buy clean to discard and nothing, I put that capture because there would be many for all those that I have tested.
    IDF39uy.jpg
    NFXyaje.jpg

You have 4 upgrade slots remaining on the solid pendant. You have to use up the scroll slots first, then you can apply stars to the item.
    Molekulas
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    edited December 2018
    Thank you very much for the help! Greetings and have a great holiday! You can close the topic.