[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Let's make a collection of events.!!

KipperFalconKipperFalcon
Reactions: 200
in Off-Topic Discussion
HELLOO MAPLERS

Some time ago, I asked myself how many special events have been added over the years.

But I only remember a few. Among them some events concerning Animes like: Attack of Titans, Sakura and Evangelion. What other events refer to animes??

And someone remembers that other events Maple created over time??

I want to be how many special events i lost

Thanks for all and lets begin

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Crossover events, you mean?

GMS has had the following crossovers:
    • Full Metal Alchemist: A long time ago, there was a set of equips in-game modeled after Edward and Alphonse
    • Naruto: As above, there was a set of equips modeled after Team 7 (or at least Naruto and Sakura)
    • Bleach(?): There is a set of equips in the game files from a long time ago modeled after Renji and Rukia. I can't actually recall if this made it to GMS, however.
    • Mabinogi: A small event where you could obtain a Nao chair. Mabinogi likewise has Maplestory events
    • Sword Art Online: The first official crossover event, featuring the SAO dungeon and equips modeled after Kirito, Asuna, Heathcliff, etc.
    • Attack on Titan: Several minigames and the battle against the Colossal Titan, as well as outfits/chairs.
    • Re:Zero: A set of daily quests, outfits modeled after characters, and medals
    • Card Captor Sakura: Daily quests, chairs, outfits, and medals
    • Evangelion: Dailies, chairs, outfits, minigames

JMS has had the following events:
    • SAO, AOT, Re:Zero, CCS, Evangelion as mentioned above
    • Vocaloid: A set of rhythm minigames, chairs, and outfits modeled after the various Vocaloids
    • Pop Team Epic: Outfits and chairs modeled after Pipimi and Popuko
    • Magi: Outfits and chairs
    • K-On: A small one that GMS explicitly had to remove due to a lack of licensing rights, included hairstyles from the Light Music Club.

EMS (since removed) has had the following event:
    • Psy: EMS had a Psy event, for some reason.
    Otherwise I'm unsure which crossovers EMS received before they merged with GMS, if they had any.

KMS has had the following events:
    • Frozen: A set of equips, mounts, and chairs modeled after Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff.
    • Coca-Cola: A long time ago KMS had an area called Coke Town. It has since been removed.
    • Lee Mal-nyeon: A famous cartoonist in Korea. He was added to the Legends Return PvP event. Because sure, why not.
    KMS has not had any of the above events (SAO, AOT, Re:Zero, Evangelion, etc).
    YinYangXFuhreakKipperFalconGhiblee
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited February 2019
    TMS
    Neospector wrote: »
    Crossover events, you mean?

GMS has had the following crossovers:
    • Full Metal Alchemist: A long time ago, there was a set of equips in-game modeled after Edward and Alphonse
    • Naruto: As above, there was a set of equips modeled after Team 7 (or at least Naruto and Sakura)
    • Bleach(?): There is a set of equips in the game files from a long time ago modeled after Renji and Rukia. I can't actually recall if this made it to GMS, however.
    • Mabinogi: A small event where you could obtain a Nao chair. Mabinogi likewise has Maplestory events
    • Sword Art Online: The first official crossover event, featuring the SAO dungeon and equips modeled after Kirito, Asuna, Heathcliff, etc.
    • Attack on Titan: Several minigames and the battle against the Colossal Titan, as well as outfits/chairs.
    • Re:Zero: A set of daily quests, outfits modeled after characters, and medals
    • Card Captor Sakura: Daily quests, chairs, outfits, and medals
    • Evangelion: Dailies, chairs, outfits, minigames

JMS has had the following events:
    • SAO, AOT, Re:Zero, CCS, Evangelion as mentioned above
    • Vocaloid: A set of rhythm minigames, chairs, and outfits modeled after the various Vocaloids
    • Pop Team Epic: Outfits and chairs modeled after Pipimi and Popuko
    • Magi: Outfits and chairs
    • K-On: A small one that GMS explicitly had to remove due to a lack of licensing rights, included hairstyles from the Light Music Club.

EMS (since removed) has had the following event:
    • Psy: EMS had a Psy event, for some reason.
    Otherwise I'm unsure which crossovers EMS received before they merged with GMS, if they had any.

KMS has had the following events:
    • Frozen: A set of equips, mounts, and chairs modeled after Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff.
    • Coca-Cola: A long time ago KMS had an area called Coke Town. It has since been removed.
    • Lee Mal-nyeon: A famous cartoonist in Korea. He was added to the Legends Return PvP event. Because sure, why not.
    KMS has not had any of the above events (SAO, AOT, Re:Zero, Evangelion, etc).

TMS and CMS had this "8 bit gaming" event. They had this event before Black Mage patch

KipperFalcon
  • pannnastarpannnastar
    Reactions: 100
    i wanted to see slayers crossover with lina and her friends in it.