[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game feels like SoloStory now

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    OldMSRules wrote: »
    i mean... they say u cant talk about doing a official classic maplestory server, and they keep copy the same text everytime u bring that up...? because of the code, and i keep ask em where can we discuss about it then and i still dont get any answer, there is litertally over 50k players who wants it back lol

That's because an individual, who will go unnamed, took it upon himself to never take a hint. No amount of being told it wasn't under consideration in any form or fashion was enough for him. He just kept making thread after thread, frequently derailing unrelated threads with his constant carrying-on. Eventually he started making threads that he thought were cleverly disguised as to fly under the radar. They weren't. He could've had Owen Mahoney come into his thread and tell him that it wasn't going to happen, and his only response would be "yeah well you're only in charge of things over here, what about the people over in Korea?" He simply did not know when to quit. And because of him, the entire subject is DNP.

And to you, the unnamed individual, should you ever read this: you know who you are, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

doesn't seem like this guy will understand as well
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited April 2019
    its because there is "ilegal" servers ...even those are not at 50k+

just keep "spam" force nexon to make changes to GMS they cant be stuborn forever
    meanwhile you can do KMS or other ms :)

all other things sugested outside of GMS(ms1) will make server shutdown-moved somewhere like EMS
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    edited May 2019
    WONDERGUY wrote: »

just keep "spam" force nexon to make changes to GMS they cant be stuborn forever

all other things sugested outside of GMS(ms1) will make server shutdown-moved somewhere like EMS

I can't wait for Nexon to make a move about this subject, I'm tired of being alone! we need only 2 big worlds, Bera and Reboot ! :(
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    anubis42 wrote: »
    WONDERGUY wrote: »

I can't wait for Nexon to make a move about this subject, I'm tired of being alone! we need only 2 big worlds, Bera and Reboot ! :(

I don't agree with reboot and a single non-reboot world. Not everyone likes playing on super-dense-population worlds. And if there's a hot time or 2x event? Forget it. At the very least, there only need to be 2 or 3 non-reboot worlds.