[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where he go?

KorunikKorunik
Reactions: 510
edited March 2019 in General Chat
My question still stands even after they 'revamped' Tots know how. Where is he? where did his stuff go? why was giving out a free hair coupon out such an awful idea?
wheres amora town too
where is everything

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019
    It was moved under the star menu on the left side. It's still its own category, it was just moved. I can't speak for the armoria changes, but the party quest is, as far as I know, still there.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2019
    Yeah just as Aggraphine said. I believe the npc to go to Amoria is in Henesy.
  • KorunikKorunik
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2019
    Yeah just as Aggraphine said. I believe the npc to go to Amoria is in Henesy.

actually i know that, but before there was a hair dresser in Amoria that isnt there anymore, its a true wedding map and im sad because i cant find another hairdresser with the hairstyles... Amoria had.
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    It was moved under the star menu on the left side. It's still its own category, it was just moved. I can't speak for the armoria changes, but the party quest is, as far as I know, still there.

They got rid of cool rewards from tots know how and i dont know why :(
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited March 2019
    Korunik wrote: »
    They got rid of cool rewards from tots know how and i dont know why :(

For the longest time, Maplers were unable to claim Tot’s final rewards for completing all tutorials without GM Admin throwing an error message prompt .
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2019
    "Amoria" is no longer accessible; however, the Wedding Village can be accessed through Nana K. in most major towns. Purple plains + the Amoria Party quest can still be accessed through a portal located to the Left of "Xiao", the China Hall Wedding Guide.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    "Amoria" is no longer accessible; however, the Wedding Village can be accessed through Nana K. in most major towns. Purple plains + the Amoria Party quest can still be accessed through a portal located to the Left of "Xiao", the China Hall Wedding Guide.

Was that intentional? I reported it as a bug a while back cause they had fixed Amoria quests.
  • MarkswomanSpinMarkswomanSpin
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited April 2019
    The Amoria Party Quest is still functional and can be done by those who are 'Maple married'.

Additionally, you can also quickly get to the Hidden Street Amos' Training Ground pq map if you have a teleport rock and have the location saved on your rock. Once you go there, others can 'follow' you to the map with their tele rock.