[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

F/P DC bug

TamireliaTamirelia
Reactions: 1,335
edited April 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill
Brief bug summary: The 5th job F/P skill, Poison Nova, kicks the player to the channel select screen when exploded.

More details: Looks like the patch caused this. Using Mist Eruption 2 seconds after using Poison Nova allows you to explode the orbs, dealing a lot of damage. I've checked Mist Eruption without Poison Nova and it didn't disconnect me, and I've tried Poison Nova without a mist cloud present and it did, so I have to assume the bug is with Poison Nova. (Also it dced me in DD, which is frustrating).

Steps to reproduce: Use Poison Nova on a F/P and, when the orbs turn to the lighter shade of green, use Mist Eruption.

Character name: Ecarina

Character level: 225

Character job: Fire/Poison Archmage

World name: Galicia

Date and time of the incident: April 24, 2:55pm EST (11:55AM PST).

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Can confirm - so long as you don't use Mist Eruption on your Poison Nova you're fine, but if you do detonate, it causes instant d/c back to server select screen.

Char: Mirazja
    Level: 251
    Class: F/P Mage
    Server: Scania
    Time: Since the patch
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited April 2019
    Hello!
    Just wanted to let you know we are currently looking into this issue. :)
  • KybbelitoKybbelito
    Reactions: 100
    I can confirm this aswell. Gets instant disconnected after using mist eruption when casting poison nova.

Started after the last pat
  • jarebarejarebare
    Reactions: 100
    here's a link to some video footage of the glitch. not my footage.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Not sure how/when/why, but the d/c no longer happens anymore. -shrug-