[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

6/12/19 Unscheduled Maintenance Notice

Comments

• Nary1990Nary1990
    Reactions: 100
    Hey anyone know,why i cant start maplestory?I can put on the play button but theres no reaction...
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited June 2019
    Nary1990 wrote: »
    Hey anyone know,why i cant start maplestory?I can put on the play button but theres no reaction...

I'm having the same issue. I even tried the Repair Installation option and nothing happens still. Nexon Security doesn't start up, so that may be preventing the game from starting.

I've got a friend IRL who has been able to play today, though.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited June 2019
    Geminia wrote: »
    Nary1990 wrote: »

I'm having the same issue. I even tried the Repair Installation option and nothing happens still. Nexon Security doesn't start up, so that may be preventing the game from starting.

I've got a friend IRL who has been able to play today, though.

I can't edit my posts, but my friend now says she can no longer play and is having the same issue as me.
  • RzMonkzRzMonkz
    Reactions: 200
    any fixes for the npc id disconect issue?