[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

6/12/19 Unscheduled Maintenance Notice

Comments

• Nary1990Nary1990
    Reactions: 100
    Hey anyone know,why i cant start maplestory?I can put on the play button but theres no reaction...
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited June 2019
    Nary1990 wrote: »
    Hey anyone know,why i cant start maplestory?I can put on the play button but theres no reaction...

I'm having the same issue. I even tried the Repair Installation option and nothing happens still. Nexon Security doesn't start up, so that may be preventing the game from starting.

I've got a friend IRL who has been able to play today, though.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited June 2019
    Geminia wrote: »
    Nary1990 wrote: »

I'm having the same issue. I even tried the Repair Installation option and nothing happens still. Nexon Security doesn't start up, so that may be preventing the game from starting.

I've got a friend IRL who has been able to play today, though.

I can't edit my posts, but my friend now says she can no longer play and is having the same issue as me.
  • RzMonkzRzMonkz
    Reactions: 200
    any fixes for the npc id disconect issue?