[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Kill Mirror World Papulatus

mbaruhmbaruh
Reactions: 200
edited June 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: quest, item

Bug summary: I'm currently playing with a new zero character I created, and am trying to clear the Clocktower Bottom Floor dungeon in mirror world Ludibrium. Whenever I get to Papulatus, he seems to disappear mid-fight, the raid doesn't end, and I can't receive from him the item for the 'Final Choice' quest.
I tried to fight him multiple times, and the bug seems to be in that he has two HP bars (green on top of red), but when I deal enough damage to clear the green health bar, instead of the damage continuing to the red health bar, he gets the defeated animation and all the mobs around him disappear (without actually giving me the dungeon's clear message).

Steps to reproduce: Fight Papulatus in Clocktower Bottom Floor.

Character Name: doublep0tato

Character level: at the time of writing this, 169, but it's been happening yesterday as well when I was about 167.

Comments

• EltonyenEltonyen
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019

I have the same issue as well, I guess if the problem keeps persisting then just hop off this mirror world and just grind to the next available quest line.
  • EltonyenEltonyen
    Reactions: 100
    I have the same issue I was searching up just recently as well. I finished it like 4 times but cant kill papulatus
  • KaiKyuubiKaiKyuubi
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2019
    Papulatus seems to make the dying animation but doesn't actually die it also kills the rest of the enemies on the map but it doesn't say clear and I get no reward for doing so
    Basically breaks your quest because you can't get it's one drop
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited July 2019
    Hello!
    We just fixed this issue through today's Scheduled Maintenance.
    Please try again and let us know!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/51425/scheduled-minor-patch-july-11-2019