[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Remove Meso Penalty at higher levels

Comments

• OnceUponAtrollOnceUponAtroll
    Reactions: 355
    edited July 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    [...] if you ever go Lv 220 + , the level become impossbile to level[..]

*cough*
    I'm over level 240 and I've never used Kanna. I barely even use EXP coupons.

i don't know what that has to do with conversation that it's for fact hard to Level past lv 220 , That you need a 2 pc meta to progress faster ..
    You forget to Add " how many Years you been playing that game to Your Reply"

No one ever said you can;t get exp without 2 pc meta , Why get 3% exp per 30 min if You can get like 30% with full exp pots , kishin ??
    and level in years intead of leveling in some days .

Please, put some effort in replying so you won't look stoopid ..

And Before you reply with lies out of frustration , Put a screenshot of Your Frist medal , it has the date you created char in , smile in the picture and post It :) ..
    darik
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited July 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Beef wrote: »
    -2 PC meta is an issue? Just make a farmer Kanna. No one is forcing you to farm at efficient rates, you gotta fix that mentality. I manage to get to lucid ready before I ever started to farming on a Kanna, its slow but it's possible to progress without a 2nd pc. Slow progression is still progression.
    -Penalty exist as a deterrent to prevent people from camping Arcana at lv 255+
    -Fury totem sucks, the cost is too high, they don't last on the map like Frenzy.
    -Buff Kritias, too slow

buddy do you even understand what is 2 Pc meta is ?? , 2 Pc meta has nothing to do with making " farmer kanna" if you ever go Lv 220 + , the level become impossbile to level , So you realy need a kanna with you 24/7 , w/e you buy one or make one just to be there for you ..or just say goodbye to leveling .. that's why they increase exp from vl 200-220 and incomming patches in kms in 3 months they will increase exp from lv 220-230 by 25% ..
    that's what 2 pc meta means , it has nothing to do with ur " farmer kanna"

Get ur facts striaght :)

just fyi...they are DECREASING exp you need to level, not increasing it. And the thing I really wish people would get across is...ya don't have to follow meta.

OK again , you are talking about something you don't realy know :) ...
    We got same patches as Kms that's why i know they gona increase lv 220-230 by 25% i know that already for a fact ..
    You can make a little effort and check "GLory patch"...
    And of course meta's effect you , Sooner or Later if you going to aim for End game , You going to Follow meta
    Just like having a kanna farmer to progress.

PLease make Alittle Effort before you Reply to My Comments , You are just embarssing Yourself Everytime you reply to me ...

I don't know if you have a crush on me or something But Please let it go :) ..

exp req is 25% less at 220-235 bracket. Its easier to to adjust exp from levels than bumping every mobs exp up.
    darik
  • UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited July 2019
    Hi I'm 225 and I've almost never used Kishin to help me level. I've used it a few times but besides that all I've had is EXP coupons. I've been playing for ~3 years now, so my advice is to take the game at your own pace. The game is constantly changing to make things easier, regardless.
    PetalmagicFuhreak
    edited July 2019
    Beef wrote: »

exp req is 25% less at 220-235 bracket. Its easier to to adjust exp from levels than bumping every mobs exp up.

What? did you even Read what i typed ? xd

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019

*cough*

i don't know what that has to do with conversation that it's for fact hard to Level past lv 220 , That you need a 2 pc meta to progress faster ..
    Moving the goal posts. You said it was impossible to level without it. I said it wasn't.
    No one ever said you can;t get exp without 2 pc meta , Why get 3% exp per 30 min if You can get like 30% with full exp pots , kishin ??
    You certainly implied it. Sure, you can level faster with Kishin. But as you're willing to admit, you don't have to.
    Decide where you stand on this issue first then post.
    And Before you reply with lies out of frustration , Put a screenshot of Your Frist medal , it has the date you created char in , smile in the picture and post It :) ..

I know you literally have troll in your name, but please learn to spellcheck before you start insulting people.
    As for character progress speed, here's some info about mine. Not that I owe it to you or anything.

uTyno8d.png

I created my character during override, (I even have some of the coupons left over.) got to around level 210 iirc and stopped playing that character.
    I came back to the character sometime early 2018 iirc, though I only did dailies without grinding.
    After hitting 225 I actually cared somewhat about grind until I hit 235 and unlocked the rest of arcane river.
    And now I'm back to just doing dailies and only grinding when I feel like it.
    So in a span of 2 years (and one month) I went from 0 to 244 while being a casual tier scum.
    This is reboot, so you can factor that in, but given that I don't even use EXP coupons 99% of the time, it probably balances out.
    And in case you wanted to complain about trimmed images, here you go.
    hGUJ14P.png
    F1J94by.jpg
    vIJGqPZ.jpg

Edit: Since 2PC meta isn't even the topic of this thread, I should also mention that I've never farmed ByeBye or Singapore either.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    We got same patches as Kms that's why i know they gona increase lv 220-230 by 25% i know that already for a fact ..
    And of course meta's effect you , Sooner or Later if you going to aim for End game , You going to Follow meta

PLease make Alittle Effort before you Reply to My Comments , You are just embarssing Yourself Everytime you reply to me ...

VHQDwWJ.png

Source

You should take your own advice and "make a little effort and check" the patch notes. Don't be such an ass.
    PetalmagicHHG1darik
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

VHQDwWJ.png

Source

You should take your own advice and "make a little effort and check" the patch notes. Don't be such an ass.

Sorry Frist of all my english isn't that good , i will take the F for this one
    But what i meant is it going to be 25% easier to level My whole point they made Leveling easier because of "2 pc meta "
    So leveling become easier for people who don't "2 pc meta " But that still so far from solving problem ..
    I wasn't been an Ass to her , if you See everytime she replied to me , she replied with false information about everything , also on another post she did the same
    Now that i read it agian i realise that we both meant same thing But my English was in the way :) ..

By the way , she can reply for herself , Not send another Whiteknight for reply for her . :)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019

But what i meant is it going to be 25% easier to level My whole point they made Leveling easier because of "2 pc meta "
    So leveling become easier for people who don't "2 pc meta " But that still so far from solving problem ..
    I wasn't been an Ass to her , if you See everytime she replied to me , she replied with false information about everything , also on another post she did the same
    Now that i read it agian i realise that we both meant same thing But my English was in the way :) ..

By the way , she can reply for herself , Not send another Whiteknight for reply for her . :)
    that's why they increase exp from vl 200-220 and incomming patches in kms in 3 months they will increase exp from lv 220-230 by 25% ..
    just fyi...they are DECREASING exp you need to level, not increasing it.

Sounds like you're the one replying with "false information about everything". And instead of admitting you were mistaken, you've doubled down on being a snarky ass about things. It's not a good look, buddy.

And no one "sent" me to reply in their stead. No one needs me to reply to you for them. I've just been watching this thread, and seen your posts in other threads, and decided to hop in and say something.

Stop being an ass. You're not funny, you're not cool, and you certainly aren't being clever.
    HHG1
    edited July 2019

*cough*

Moving the goal posts. You said it was impossible to level without it. I said it wasn't.
    You certainly implied it. Sure, you can level faster with Kishin. But as you're willing to admit, you don't have to.
    Decide where you stand on this issue first then post.

I know you literally have troll in your name, but please learn to spellcheck before you start insulting people.
    As for character progress speed, here's some info about mine. Not that I owe it to you or anything.

uTyno8d.png

I created my character during override, (I even have some of the coupons left over.) got to around level 210 iirc and stopped playing that character.
    I came back to the character sometime early 2018 iirc, though I only did dailies without grinding.
    After hitting 225 I actually cared somewhat about grind until I hit 235 and unlocked the rest of arcane river.
    And now I'm back to just doing dailies and only grinding when I feel like it.
    So in a span of 2 years (and one month) I went from 0 to 244 while being a casual tier scum.
    This is reboot, so you can factor that in, but given that I don't even use EXP coupons 99% of the time, it probably balances out.
    And in case you wanted to complain about trimmed images, here you go.
    hGUJ14P.png
    F1J94by.jpg
    vIJGqPZ.jpg

Edit: Since 2PC meta isn't even the topic of this thread, I should also mention that I've never farmed ByeBye or Singapore either.

Sorry But you activited my Trap card and and you actually Proved my Point ...And yes Topic about "2 pc meta"
    You been playing for 3 years on this charater with all events , 2x events every weak and so on ..
    You just hit lv 244 on july 8th 2019 ...
    Frist of all, if you are Fine with reaching lv 244 in 3 years then good for you ,You probably have time on ur hand which is " years" to waste to progress in the game
    No body taking any achievements Away from you .. if you did it legit , no 2 pc meta , no kanna farmer all the Glory for you But you Do you ..
    You can tell yourself everyday that you don;t need 2 pc meta or kanna's famer to progress ,i bet you are going to talk about it when you are a grandma too But not everybody can use all of that time or wait years to progress..

Now let me tell you What the Differnce and why 2 pc meta , kanna farming issue are realy important topics and realy effect game ..
    1- That game is An MMorpg Whatever players can only do bosses with each other or sometimes party to level ,So W/e you like or not There si always a competetion between players to reach end game even if they effect each other or not ,, that's why they added ranked to game if it real ydoesnt; matter they won;t have added ranked.
    2- 2 Pc Meta is A Way that all ranked players do or players that one day want to be ranked Does Because it's Alot easier way to Level up in a Heavy grind Feast game Because IT;s one of that old games that Require alot of farming/grinding
    Now here is the problem Let's Say You can get at lv 220 15% in an hour with no exp pots
    With 2 pc meta you can get like 40% per hour or even more
    LEt's say you take about 7 hours to get to lv 221 but you can get it in only 2 hours and half using 2 pc meta
    Not every one have 7 hours or mroe on their hand to waste just to get 1 level which will lead them to eithier ignore leveling at all and just slwo progress like 15% per week or something depends on the person playing
    Or you can just use 2 pc meta and hard grind for 2 hours and get UR level ..

Now the problem alot of people abuse the 2 pc meta WHich is illegal by the way If you read Terms of service in Maplestory .. and they doing nothing about it
    They doign nothing to stop it or to improve game play for other players so they stop abusing 2 pc meta
    IN TOS You can't open 2 charaters at same time and it's bannable by the way but they can't ban people that abuse it or prevent it SO when legit players Hear that they can use 2 pc meta without getting banned they will use it becuase alot of people in their guild , in theri freind list which they compete with tell them it;s legit and not bannable
    SO why go throw all the frustrating of leveling in Years if you can DO IT IN DAYS ..

3-Now kanna farming , have same effect like 2 Pc meta , you can Progress with doing ur daily bosses every day and doign ursus which is like 150 mil per day maybe more depends on bosses.
    But you can do 750 mil " AS TO YOU PEOPLE KNOWLedge" per hour on a kanna ..
    You going to tell me it;s a choice
    BUt it isn't a choice there is a c lear diference in making 750 mil/hour or making 150mil Per day and you are limtied to it but you cant; suddenly repeat bosses or Repeat ursus cuz ti;sa limited to 1 time per day
    So Agian you can get all ur gears maxed out in liek 1 -2 weeks or just take months or even years Just to achieve what a kanna farmer did in 2 weeks

SO THE ONLY choice you have is just to go blind and act like you are playing another game and turn a blind eye to 2 pc meta and kanna's farmer
    And play ur own game AT ur own base but then you better Remove all ur freind list And stay guidless
    And play the Solo MmoBox game you made for Yourself ..

WHen people can abuse this things and it;s open to other people to abuse it too THat's just bad Game desgin ANd Some of the player base should stop being stupid
    And start actually to look for ways to make game better for everyone so No one would have to abuse Game which is bannable by the way According to their TOS ..

Thx for reading :)
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

that's why they increase exp from vl 200-220 and incomming patches in kms in 3 months they will increase exp from lv 220-230 by 25% ..
    just fyi...they are DECREASING exp you need to level, not increasing it.

Sounds like you're the one replying with "false information about everything". And instead of admitting you were mistaken, you've doubled down on being a snarky ass about things. It's not a good look, buddy.

And no one "sent" me to reply in their stead. No one needs me to reply to you for them. I've just been watching this thread, and seen your posts in other threads, and decided to hop in and say something.

Stop being an ass. You're not funny, you're not cool, and you certainly aren't being clever.

You just Quoted The Sentence i Was wrong about and i just admitted to you i was wrong about
    "Sounds like you're the one replying with "false information about everything". And instead of admitting you were mistaken, you've doubled down on being a snarky ass about things. It's not a good look, buddy."
    So all you did was quote the thing i said i was wrong about and you started throwing false accustions around and insults ?
    so How i'm wrong about everything ,tell me PLease? LOL

Dude , Are you stupid or something?

you have some Serious issues dude , Go solve them and come back maybe then you will stop being a little angry kid :) ..
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019

Yeah, I'm not reading all that. :)
    Maybe stop calling people stupid though, it's not a good way to make an argument and it's just plain rude.
  • SpairahSpairah
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2019
    He has trouble articulating his thoughts, likely due to the language barrier. In short, he believes that Kishin is required to progress, which is true for end-game. I have doubts that there exists a player who has managed to acquire an Arcane weapon or attaining 40k+ stat in Reboot without utilizing a Kanna in any way. I have a hard time agreeing with people who say you don't need a kanna/second PC to progress, it is a twisted half-truth. I reiterated my points in an earlier post, so I won't say much more, but seeing how quickly this thread devolved embodies the polarizing matter that is the Kanna class.
    OnceUponAtrolldarik
    edited July 2019

Yeah, I'm not reading all that. :)
    Maybe stop calling people stupid though, it's not a good way to make an argument and it's just plain rude.

I never recall calling you stupid tho ,
    i Said some of player base should stop being stupid . :)
    But you only read that so it's ok you probably won't understand what i was saying anyways ..
    edited July 2019
    Spairah wrote: »
    He has trouble articulating his thoughts, likely due to the language barrier. In short, he believes that Kishin is required to progress, which is true for end-game. I have doubts that there exists a player who has managed to acquire an Arcane weapon or attaining 40k+ stat in Reboot without utilizing a Kanna in any way. I have a hard time agreeing with people who say you don't need a kanna/second PC to progress, it is a twisted half-truth. I reiterated my points in an earlier post, so I won't say much more, but seeing how quickly this thread devolved embodies the polarizing matter that is the Kanna class.

They all just delusional , And They think all player base have Years to progress on their hands Just becuase they are blessed with that much time " years" ..
    so it's ok they won;t understand it anyways
    They think achieveing something close to late mid game in liek 3 years + is ok ..
    So no point in arguing with them. :)
    darik
This discussion has been closed.