[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Spirit Savior - Bug / Suggestion

HighGearHighGear
Reactions: 1,230
edited July 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I believe that many people are still struggling with Spirit Savior daily quest.
In addition to the purple ghost artificial intelligence being really good we need excellent control skills in order to obtain good results.
This is where the problem starts. There are some points in the map where you cannot jump down and it can really mess up
our runs sometimes. These points are market in the picture below

https://imgur.com/a/aloTIKk

In addition to a fix for this problem I would suggest this daily quest entry limit to be replaced by a daily point cap limit instead.
  1. Do you agree with the suggestions made in this post?3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    Good news is...they are creating an Arcana Daily in our upcoming Winter Update. 8 Symbols!
    Upcoming KMS Patch
    HighGear
  • HighGearHighGear
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited July 2019
    That is really good.
    Spirit savior can be very stressful ...
    PetalmagicFuhreak
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    HighGear wrote: »
    That is really good.
    Spirit savior can be very stressful ...

I agree. Me, my guild leader, and there was a friend of hers all suffer from some form of ANXIETY. Anxiety Disorder makes SS nearly unplayable.
    Examples:
    My Anxiety makes it so I do SS, have a panic attack, and basically freeze up for half an hour while I return to a state of non-panic.
    Friends anxiety creates crying due to the Toxic spirit chasing.
    The root cause is...the Toxic spirit and the feeling of being chased as it grows bigger and bigger. Some people may enjoy the adrenaline...but it triggers anxiety for people who don't enjoy it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    I've never done spirit savior at all, just seems like too goddamn much work for what like three symbols per day if you do well enough?
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I've never done spirit savior at all, just seems like too goddamn much work for what like three symbols per day if you do well enough?

10 symbols per day.
    Fuhreak
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Mira wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

10 symbols per day.

Oh welp. Still can't be bothered.