[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

unable to recive verification email

HiredMercHiredMerc
Reactions: 920
edited July 2019 in Tech Support
hello.
quick summary: nexon launcher logged out,account login isnt secure, cant secure my account via email.

today my game, maplestory crashed. the nexon laucher has also logged out.
so i try to log in the launcher. succssesfuly did, but it followed by another window title "Secure Your Account", with the massage :"This appears to be a new browser, device, or location. A verification code has been sent to your email. Please enter the code to verify your identity."
so i checked my email for incoming,spam, blocked contacts, and i havent found any new mail. i tried the button "Resend" but nothing .
ive tried to uninstall nexon launcher, then install nexon launcher but again, i bump the same "secure your account" window.
Currently 24 hours later, still nothing.
ive also tried this page https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360000698703?input_string=unable+to+recive+verification+email

any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• HiredMercHiredMerc
    edited July 2019
    after checking this
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360025674731-I-m-receiving-an-This-account-has-not-been-verified-error
    page for help, ive contacted to nexon's player support. currently waiting for their reply.
  • PecanTartsPecanTarts
    Reactions: 100
    I too have been trying to get a "Verification Code". I've also tried to do this with another account. No EMAILS. What is going on NEXON?!
  • HiredMercHiredMerc
    edited July 2019
    GM Acchien Today at 08:48
    Hello there Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support.

It's sad to know that you are not receiving a verification email in order to log-in your account. On this matter, we highly advise that you try to request again and do the following possible workarounds:

- Use different web browsers.
    - For every browser that you use, go into the settings of it, clear the cookies, cache and/or temporary internet files.
    - Try to use a different device as well.
    - Make sure that you are not using any type of Internet Security software that is affecting the way you browse pages such as redirecting pages or denying access.

I hope this helps! However, if the issue persists, please know that another possible fix on this is by changing your email address. Hence, please get back to us for further assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

GM Acchien
    Nexon Player Support

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon Player Support representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.
  • TalegasTalegas
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2019
    Trying to set up a new password today but could not get the verification code, now the nexon launcer log me out and I still can't get a verification code. Seems like a on going issue but is there anyway? Maplestory becomes unplayable if I can't log in.
  • TalegasTalegas
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2019
    Talegas wrote: »
    Trying to set up a new password today but could not get the verification code, now the nexon launcer log me out and I still can't get a verification code. Seems like a on going issue but is there anyway? Maplestory becomes unplayable if I can't log in.

By the way even tried logging in on Phone and I still can't get the code.
  • FindYourPathFindYourPath
    Reactions: 320
    Same here, I tried on multiple browsers and devices. I don't receive any code to my email address. I have access to maple on one device, but it would be nice to add more devices as i'm traveling and don't necessarily have the same pc all the time.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2019
    I don't have access to some of the emails that are associated with some of my accounts as they were set up YEARS ago and hotmail deletes inactive emails after 2 years and some of the emails are unable to be recreated. This is a big problem for me right now and I would appreciate if they would fix it.
  • kaikaixiakaikaixia
    Reactions: 100
    same here, my game email(yahoo mail) can't recieve verification code from noreply@nexon.com since yesterday 8 Aug. but i can receive that mail last month. and my friend also has the same problem.
    now i cant login my account in official net and game, GM told me to show the purchase history to exchange email, but how could i do that without login in game?

so i hope you can solve it.
  • cfghfjgcfghfjg
    you need to sign in through google when it gives you the option on the launcher, that bypasses the whole sending email thing.