[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I can't open my salon ......

vCHANELvvCHANELv
Reactions: 420
in Bug Reporting
Nexon management, please. The salon hasn't opened since last Monday.Why? I've been like this since the beauty day event.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    Can you, in any way, be more detailed? This type of "I can't do the thing, fix it" helps no one. There's a whole-ass bug reporting guidelines post, complete with a format in which to submit reports, that no one apparently ever looks at.
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited August 2019
    Nexon management, please. The salon hasn't opened since last Monday.Why? I've been like this since the beauty day event. Salon that stores and changes hair in my inventory.I can't open it. I can try to reconnect after last Monday. I can click, but the saloon won't work.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    When I asked if you could be more detailed, I didn't mean copypaste your entire first post then add two more equally-unhelpful sentences to it.

This thread, currently, can be compared to taking your computer to a repair shop and, when asked what's wrong with it, telling them "I can't access my email" and having it ultimately be a bad ram stick. Though, in the setting of pc repair, they're probably well accustomed to not getting any useful or usable information about the issue out of people.

That said, this appears to be a "you" problem, as I haven't heard of anyone else having the same issues, nor have I had them myself. If you're on windows 10, try a full shutdown of your pc. Hold shift and click shut down in your start menu. See if it fixes anything.
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited August 2019
    I've done what Mr. Aggraphine said, but nothing has changed. Beauty salons are not open. That's right. So I clicked Shift and played the computer off. ......I guess it's just me.I'm just gonna wait and see. T0T Thank you for your answer.Have a good day.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Let me see if I understand what the problem is:

You open your Equipment window, click on "Salon", and nothing happens. Correct?

Does this happen to all your characters?

Did you attempt to do a "Repair Installation" on your game?

Please make a support request (ticket) at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net and describe the problem. Since nobody else is having this issue, it appears that your Salon data might be corrupted.
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited August 2019
    You understand the problem. That's exactly the one. But I'll just watch it when Nexon patch it on the 28th.......Thank you for your response. Happy day~
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    A game update, and any accompanying bug fixes, will not necessarily fix a problem that, so far, only one person seems to be experiencing. You'd be better off trying the installation repair that was suggested two posts above this one.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited September 2019
    go to options and click [UI reset] at the top right
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited September 2019
    Can you tell me the details? Where do I go to the option?
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited September 2019
    vCHANELv wrote: »
    Can you tell me the details? Where do I go to the option?
    waeaweeaewaewewwe.jpg

i know someone who had the same issue and this fixed it
    hope it fixes it for you
    vCHANELv
  • vCHANELvvCHANELv
    edited September 2019
    Wow I can’t believe it! Thank you so much for doing this. I've solved it now. I can use it now. have a good day .^^
    Jez
  • RosalineRosaline
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2019
    Having Trouble Staying in the Channels and the Servers I am in Aurora Can't stay login more then 10 mins I and getting Disconnected !!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    Rosaline wrote: »
    Having Trouble Staying in the Channels and the Servers I am in Aurora Can't stay login more then 10 mins I and getting Disconnected !!

Posting the same thing across a half-dozen different threads isn't going to solve your problem any faster than posting your own thread will.

RaTkQ4j.png
    This doesn't help anyone, least of all you. Make your own thread in tech support and be detailed about your issue.