[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reddit why go there?

Lucsean99Lucsean99
Reactions: 1,565
edited August 2019 in Rants and Raves
Is that the place for negativity for the younger generation these days?

it makes me feel so behind in social media these days given my schedule for work. 400+ tweets in my twitter account, but you know the younger generation has at least 20k tweets. So reddit has never interested me to stick around given it's a pest pool no offense to some hackers that lurk there from time to time.

Maplers what's your view on this site? I know the majority of people from here use that site accordingly. (Bonus) if your 30+ like myself who dislikes it awesome,.

Comments

• CrescCresc
    Reactions: 535
    edited August 2019
    You do realize that Reddit is divided into millions of multifaceted subreddits that cater to the appeals of different audiences, right? Of course there are some individuals that spew negativity and toxicity on Reddit, but its a given—you're on the internet for crying out loud. One subreddit being toxic doesn't make the rest inherently toxic, that's just ignorant thinking. Reddit allows you to follow the subreddits you want to be apart of and hide the ones that you don't want to be apart of. Alternatively, you could just seclude yourself from all social interaction to remain blissfully ignorant from the negativity found ubiquitously in the real world.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    I use it for memes and cute animals.
  • CrescCresc
    Reactions: 535
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

ur a cute animal
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    Cresc wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

ur a cute animal

ENV4MsB.jpg
    CrescHuskyDM
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited September 2019
    Well I'm more social in the real world rather than within the internet.
    Just on reddit the games i did like all fill with tryhards/streamers/exploiters.
    Why should i succumb to that behavior.
    If any i get some kool anime wallpapers, but that's about it.

Basilmarket is it dead i wonder?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    I mean, if you don't like reddit that's fine. Not everyone has the same opinions as you, remember, someone else will see more use in reddit than you will. Best to do is just be accepting of this and not go "but why would you want to use that site?"