[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Redemption button missing for $25 karma coin

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited October 2019 in Tech Support
When attempting to charge my account with a $25 karma coin card the final button was missing. I only had an option to go back and not redeem. Please fix and add a redemption button.

Comments

• pancakez8pancakez8 Member
    edited November 2019
    upon entering the numbers my karma koin shows bal but does not have any option to redeem, or even a recaptcha.
    Ive tried mobile, the nexon launcher, and my browser, and my girlfriend's browser/launcher.
    The card works, as it shows my balance of $25.00, and shows me list options to choose from for tax conversion, I should be able to redeem about 22k NX, it says.

when i click on the options, nothing happens.
    there is no submit button or anything
    pressing enter also does nothing.
    I don't even know what I'm doing at this point.
  • DavidK19DavidK19
    Reactions: 200
    The same thing is happening to me. Bought an online Karma Coin card of $25, got the code and everything. Bought the card for the purpose of Marvel Machine, but when I go through Nexon to buy NX Prepaid with KarmaKoin, only gives the options like pancakez8 says without the ability to proceed after choosing an option. PLEASE FIX THIS
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Do you happen to have adblock enabled?
  • RoseDropRoseDrop
    Reactions: 875
    edited November 2019
    I bought a $25 Karma Koin card today. I had no problem entering the code, but when I get to the page to select how much NX I want, all I get is a back button. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated! Photo: LOZ6wbT.jpg
  • RoseDropRoseDrop
    Reactions: 875
    edited November 2019
    Nevermind: It decided to work out of nowhere. :D
  • DavidK19DavidK19
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2019
    Even when turning off AdBlock and reloading, it still doesn't work
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    I turned off the adblocker and still no button.
    RoseDrop wrote: »
    Nevermind: It decided to work out of nowhere. :D
    wish I had your luck.

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    In the end I went to the KarmaKoin.com site and combining my $25 card with and additional $25 card to make it a new code for a $50 card and then I could use it. Such a round about fix, but as long as you are willing to spend more money then you can fix the issue in the short term. Also I checked today and I still did not have a button for a $25 card.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    In the end I went to the KarmaKoin.com site and combining my $25 card with and additional $25 card to make it a new code for a $50 card and then I could use it. Such a round about fix, but as long as you are willing to spend more money then you can fix the issue in the short term. Also I checked today and I still did not have a button for a $25 card.

I am told it was fixed yesterday afternoon.
    Do you remember what time you checked and did not have the button?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2019
    Yeah I checked it last night more than 5 hours after day change and it was still broken. I purchased the additional $25 after checking and I even tried to use that new code instead. I then went to the KarmaKoin.com site and put the two together and redeemed them with the new combined code. I'm in Central time so w/o knowing when and where it was "fixed" it could have been the afternoon for the persons who did it. Also the support ticket that I started in relation to this issue said that the button was fixed today.