[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

whats your Favorite Maplestory boss bgm

Comments

• KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    Arkaruim theme is pretty good to, it sounds all serous.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    i like the grandmasters theme the most.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    never fought the grandmasters also I think Certain low game bosses should become mid game bosses by uping their HP and giving them new moves to make them challenging for midgame players
    well anyway the Lotus theme(which is what im listening to right now is so good.
  • ProminisProminis
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited September 2016
    I'm surprised not many people have tossed this one into the ring: Empress Cygnus' theme, Cygnus Garden. Also rather like Lucid's themes.

• ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I like Cygnus' bgm even though it does not sound like a typical boss theme. It has a rather sad feeling to it because you're fighting against someone who used to be your ally.
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Reactions: 1,460
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Cygnus BGM doesn't really feel like a boss fight at all. Feels like a town music.
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited September 2016
    Eh... I think it's a fitting boss theme. If you really think about it having to kill Cygnus is pretty messed up.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Commerci boss fights
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

Commerci boss fights
    Wow. I'd never really listened to that song.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited September 2016
    If we are including future content for consideration, my favorite by far is Lucid's "Dream Fragments"

Listen to how piano and string section create almost an eerie tranquility amidst the surrounding chaos. Sorta paints Lucid as an innocent naive figure twisted into eternal servitude.
  • ProminisProminis
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited September 2016
    scholar624

If we are including future content for consideration, my favorite by far is Lucid's "Dream Fragments"

(video removed as to not take up more vertical space than necessary)

Listen to how piano and string section create almost an eerie tranquility amidst the surrounding chaos. Sorta paints Lucid as an innocent naive figure twisted into eternal servitude.
    Ironically, Lucid actually parted ways with the Black Mage at some point before any Maplers come her way; he showed her his endgame vision of eternal darkness, and unsurprisingly, Lucid wasn't fond of that (probably because her senpai Mercedes wasn't married to her). Instead of eternal darkness, Lucid created Lacheln to prove to the Black Mage that eternal happiness was better... until the Maplers came to pummel her.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Prominis
    Prominis said:

scholar624

(video removed as to not take up more vertical space than necessary)

Ironically, Lucid actually parted ways with the Black Mage at some point before any Maplers come her way; he showed her his endgame vision of eternal darkness, and unsurprisingly, Lucid wasn't fond of that (probably because her senpai Mercedes wasn't married to her). Instead of eternal darkness, Lucid created Lacheln to prove to the Black Mage that eternal happiness was better... until the Maplers came to pummel her.
    Well... crap
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited September 2016
    I've always been a video game music kinda person, especially so when it comes to boss music. I don't think there is a single major boss theme that I do not like in Maple, but there is one that has stood out to me for quite a while, and has gone unmentioned on this thread. This song would be lotus 2nd phase :) It was the music during the world selection screen as black heaven was coming out in GMS, and I was extremely hyped for Black Heaven from what I had read about it, so when I heard that music I was all too excited to click Broa and startup BH - even though it was only acts 1 & 2 (maybe 3 as well). Now if only we had a version of Lotus that was weak like the ch6. BH one for us players who did not shell out thousands on cubes/gear... but not thaaat weak ya know?
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited September 2016
    Either

Or

• KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    this 1 is just sad
    Cygnus garden
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2016
    1st: Cygnus.
    2nd: Lotus second phase:

3rd: Damien&Lotus third phase.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    This one is just great it just sounds epic.
    Damien First Phase theme