[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"More Human Than Human" Title not increasing stats

ResetReset
Reactions: 1,485
edited January 2020 in Bug Reporting
The "More Human Than Human" title currently gives no stat increases whatsoever despite saying it does. My range drops after I switch from "Do you even share, bro?" to "More Than Human" and my HP and dmg don't increase by the amount it's supposed to (by 1000 HP and 5%damage to normal mobs).
unknown.png

The patch notes specify that it should be giving 15 all stats, 1,000 HP and 5% damage to normal mobs.
unknown.png

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited January 2020
    Can confirm it is not giving any stats, HP, and %damage at all.

By the way, damage against normal monster, not boss.
  • ResetReset
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited January 2020
    Oh my bad. I edited it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been forwarded.
    YinYangX
  • VamosRafaVamosRafa
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2021
    Hi, how come the More Human than Human title doesn't grant me the additional 5% damage bonus? My range is actually the same after equipping this title as it was when I was equipping the Brave Warrior of Dawn (+15 all stats, +1000 HP)
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2021
    VamosRafa wrote: »
    Hi, how come the More Human than Human title doesn't grant me the additional 5% damage bonus? My range is actually the same after equipping this title as it was when I was equipping the Brave Warrior of Dawn (+15 all stats, +1000 HP)

%damage vs normal monster is intended to not show up in the stat window because it only work against normal monster. (this was changed because people thought it worked against bosses because their damage range went up, when in reality it doesn't work on bosses)
    Only %damage that work on both normal and boss monster will show up in the stat window.
    VamosRafa