[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Glitch In Skills

TwinMaudTwinMaud
Reactions: 400
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting
I'm currently on my 4th job advancement and still gaining skill points. However, I cannot spend any of them on the remaining skill (Skill A) because for some reason I ran out of skill points in job advancement 2 and couldn't reach level 20 of a certain skill (Skill B). So because Skill B can't reach level 20 (it's stuck at level 19), I can't put into points into Skill A (which requires that Skill B be at level 20).

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited March 2020
    GMS developers forgot to reset everyone SP (and they still hadn't yet) when they made it so all skills can be maxed in the Glory up date a few months ago.
    The SP spent in skills that had their max levels reduced are lost until you use a SP reset scroll (from Matilda in non-Reboot server, cash shop in Reboot server)