[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Superstar Spotlight skill song change [REQUEST]

CutieMikuCutieMiku
Reactions: 960
edited October 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since the Angelic Buster 5th job released in the MapleStory NA, All lovers of this class got disappointed for the song change of the skill [Superstar Spotlight]
h9V6JpO.png

NEXON NA changed the original "Spotlight Fly Away" song for the old "Dress-up" song... and for a couple of years the Angelic Buster Followers have complained about this in various forums.

Please NEXON team! change the Superstar Spotlight Skill song for the Original Korean version!
This song: (starts in 0:15) https://youtube.com/watch?v=xr9zs-tNZto&t=15s

We would be very grateful if you hear this small but important request. By changing this song you will make it have better content enjoyable for this class Angelic Buster!~

Sorry for my bad English.
VyrtaeJettLuvsU
  1. Would you like too the original Korean [Spotlight Fly Away] song for the Skill: Superstar Spotlight?5 votes
    1. YES!!
       100% (5 votes)
    2. NO
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• VyrtaeVyrtae
    Reactions: 875
    edited May 2020
    I 200% support this. I basically have my ingame BGM muted 24/7 cause of current spotlight. The sound quality of the new song is better, and that alone already makes it way more bearable.
    CutieMikuJettLuvsU
  • CutieMikuCutieMiku
    edited September 2020
    Sorry for comment in this old post... but the next "job balancing" patch its coming, and I would like the staff responsible for adding content in MapleStory NA to be able to take advantage of add this change in that patch~

I hope the game team that supervises the forums note this request!

For those Angelic Buster followers, I invite you to support this Post for achieve this nice change for this cute Job <3

Sorry for my bad English.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    YES 9000% YES!!! I was so bummed hearing the current song :{
    Or they could at least record a translated version of that song?
    CutieMiku
  • BeltomBeltom
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2020
    Personally I don't think both music fits battle scene of angelic buster. I would like better if there are no voice at all, but I do prefer KMS version too if I have to chose between them.
    Also with skill voice, GMS voice doesn't fit angelic buster at all. It sounds like a cute little girl playing with her toy. KMS voice sounds better for this too.
    I can't understand GMS voice anyway.
    She shouts "Never dodge this!" and it sounds like "Neptune says!". Angelic busters voice over is awful.
  • CutieMikuCutieMiku
    edited October 2021
    We are still waiting for this change to happen...
    The Nexon team NA only need to make a couple of clicks to achieve a simple music change to this Skill... lol
  • CutieMikuCutieMiku
    edited October 2023
    It's been 2 years and Nexon didn't even bother to answer...
    It's such a simple update, a change of skill music for the original..
    . :disappointed: