[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will of The Five Planets 2

KubasKubas
Reactions: 530
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting
Hey.

I play my Aran and I'm lvl 171 now doing Sengoku. I did the story on 3 character and now I'm supposed to pick up the Lunar Sand and I can't. I watched YT video on that and when the guy portals to the right all the way he gets into that cemetery while I get back to Mushroom Shrine area ...

I am unable to finish this quest and move forward... This is incredibly frustrating that makes me want to consider quitting this game after returning to the game...

I'm still doing Mushroom Shrine Tales... so I dunno maybe it's phased with this one... I tried searching for "A Desolate Cemetery" on the world map and it shows it's in Zipangu somewhere but when I check all maps around inside it's not there AT ALL... this is so hopeless and I bet it will go unnoticed too...

Comments