[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Potion Pot Doesn't Work in Cavern Lower Path?

gosepyanggosepyang
Reactions: 1,160
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Like the title says, potion pot doesn't seem to work in this map.
Tried the pot in other monster maps, town, etc, only this map seems to give me an issue.
And in this map, other potions works, just not the potion pot.

Comments

• HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited June 2020
    Potion pot randomly stopped working in Torrent Zone 3 for me as well, teleporting back to town resolved the issue. Haven't been back to test though
  • blueberryzblueberryz
    Reactions: 100
    Potion Pot was not working in Cavern Lower Path for me as well after the v214 update. It works now that I moved back to town.
  • gosepyanggosepyang
    edited June 2020
    update: potion pots don't work in a variety of maps, but i've only found them to be a problem in maps in arcane river. and seemingly, all the maps that have this issue are maps with monsters in them, though not all such maps.

using potion pots with auto hp and mp skill from pets cause lagging in skills due to the pet continuously trying to use a potion that doesn't work. especially inconvenient since these are time-limited items bought with nx.

would appreciate if this issue would be looked into!
  • VickyanVickyan
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2020
    I find that potion pots work in some maps. But I would say the potion pots don’t work for the majority of monster maps. I totally agree that this is an inconvenience with a time limited cash shop item.
  • gosepyanggosepyang
    edited July 2020
    This is a final update:
    It has been A MONTH.
    I made this post very early into discovering this bug, but upon playing further, it's clear that this is a bug is various maps throughout the game. Potion pot simply doesn't work. Given this is an item that not only affects game play, but also costs NX and is time-limited, I really believe this to be something that Nexon should look into ASAP or at least, give awareness to. Of course, there are a lot of unknowns in the actual program, but frankly, this issue seems to be one that's not difficult to fix, but simply overlooked.
    Nexon, please look into this issue!
  • VickyanVickyan
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2020
    gosepyang wrote: »
    This is a final update:
    It has been A MONTH.
    I made this post very early into discovering this bug, but upon playing further, it's clear that this is a bug is various maps throughout the game. Potion pot simply doesn't work. Given this is an item that not only affects game play, but also costs NX and is time-limited, I really believe this to be something that Nexon should look into ASAP or at least, give awareness to. Of course, there are a lot of unknowns in the actual program, but frankly, this issue seems to be one that's not difficult to fix, but simply overlooked.
    Nexon, please look into this issue!

I feel like its being overlooked too as not many people are bringing it up. It seems like potion pot is low priority compared to other things like DMT
  • gosepyanggosepyang
    edited February 2021
    hoping this update causes this post get some more attention.

potion pot doesn't work in certain maps, whether used as a pet auto potion or as a manually used item.
    because this is an nx item that requires real money, thought this issue should be one that's looked into with a lot more urgency, given it's been eight or more months since the bug was first reported.

bug is active in maps with high level monsters, including arcane river, scrapyard and dark world tree; notably works in all town maps.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited February 2021
    gosepyang wrote: »
    -snip-

Hello,
    We'll notify the team of this issue once again.
    We would definitely appreciate it if you can provide some of the specific map names where you've experienced this issue.
    Thank you!