[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DMT server issues were expected and preventable

Comments

• iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2020
    I feel for the other posters in this thread. I, too, have saved up resources for the past 2 months in order to take advantage of the event; Participating in the event was akin to maybe experiencing DDOS attacks - I would cube, not see the cubing window, could not enter portals or the cash shop or change channels; I used 10 cubes total the past 2 miracle times. I won't be able to attend the 3rd because of a family event. I don't feel valued as a customer of Nexon; I'm sure others feel the same. I wish that Nexon could do something about it, maybe another Double Miracle Time this Wednesday or extend the cube duration and hold another Double Miracle Time next weekend.
  • MushroomBoyMushroomBoy
    Reactions: 310
    edited July 2020
    i think one of the issues is that longer DMT times can have a big impact on the economy in regular servers. longer DMT for reboot may have helped but i dont know if they have the capability to do that since all the worlds may be link
    iLikeRichClo
  • WaunderingWaundering
    Reactions: 605
    Truly an absolute disgrace of an event. Bought hundreds of cubes in prep. Was able to use 4. Absolutely ridiculous and pointless. I imagine we won't even get any answers or response.
    iLikeRichClo
  • IcyMeiIcyMei
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2020
    I couldn't agree more with you. Love the professionalism of your post. As much as I too am extremely disappointed and upset over this event and would love reasonable compensation, I don't think telling the Nexon team they are useless or derogatory insult will make them want to fix the matter faster. Despite the fact that this is a fault on them for failing to anticipate the challenges this event has caused.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited July 2020
    Making DMT longer is just bandaid fix. GMS need to fix this like pet lag so it would never happen again down the pipeline. Prolly the same issue as everyone getting those event box and have to hotkey it to redeem it after a few min.