[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

He stalk us for 3+ months....

Comments

  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    Posts: 48
    Member
    edited August 25
    dorky wrote: »
    he is, yet again calling this person who he has been stalking for months a scammer when the person is definitely not a scammer

    aug72020.jpg

    He is now stalking me too again, what should I do?
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,490
    Posts: 541
    Member
    edited August 26
    I'll get straight to the point but this cannot continue.

    In Bera, there's an individual in Henesys that has been harassmenting over 30+ people, yes 30+ people, including me and my friends.
    He's using multiple accounts and computers I believe (also using hacks), in order to mass defame me and everyone else, stalking us and covering our characters with his huge chairs, spamm us in all chat and whispers, also says false accusations that we're all scammers and hackers.... there were already few people out there (real randoms) that asked me why I "scamm".....
    He follow us everywhere we go, even though we're offline mode, he still manage to find us...

    It's been over 3 months now, I've never imagined in my entire life that there could be someone out there that'd actually do all this for so long, it's as if he never sleeps and eat, it's really scary me a bit, but at the same time, it's also annoying cause whenever we log on he's there, we move somewhere else and he's there, he is just always there doing all these horrible things :(

    Nexon please do something about him, we've reported him like 100 times so far but nothing T.T

    Welcome to the club
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited August 26
    riza wrote: »
    I'll get straight to the point but this cannot continue.

    In Bera, there's an individual in Henesys that has been harassmenting over 30+ people, yes 30+ people, including me and my friends.
    He's using multiple accounts and computers I believe (also using hacks), in order to mass defame me and everyone else, stalking us and covering our characters with his huge chairs, spamm us in all chat and whispers, also says false accusations that we're all scammers and hackers.... there were already few people out there (real randoms) that asked me why I "scamm".....
    He follow us everywhere we go, even though we're offline mode, he still manage to find us...

    It's been over 3 months now, I've never imagined in my entire life that there could be someone out there that'd actually do all this for so long, it's as if he never sleeps and eat, it's really scary me a bit, but at the same time, it's also annoying cause whenever we log on he's there, we move somewhere else and he's there, he is just always there doing all these horrible things :(

    Nexon please do something about him, we've reported him like 100 times so far but nothing T.T

    Welcome to the club

    this is so unfair though, why nexon are doing this to us? all i did was just asking that person why does he keep bothering everyone and few seconds later i started to get mass defame, he also said that i "scammed" him over 10bil mesos or whatever.... i think i just did the biggest mistake in maple by speaking to this person, but why nexon aren't willing to do anything about him? i just lost 137 fames today, this is just so not fair nexon....
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 610
    Posts: 26
    Member
    edited August 26
    I not understand when people know the name of this person and know of his nasty activities even believe him on his words and actions . And yeah I not understand why Nexon not finalize his actions by giving him an account an IP Ban . I really feel sorry for all people involved in this . But I believe that there always be people in each server who has issues with someone [ not saying you have it tbh ] and that shouts out in WC to defame the person .
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 1,070
    Posts: 44
    Member
    edited August 26
    Snicky wrote: »
    But I believe that there always be people in each server who has issues with someone [ not saying you have it tbh ] and that shouts out in WC to defame the person .

    Not true at all.
    People in other servers do have issues with someone, but as my friend from Scania said, he has never ever seen anyone like him, I mean, have you ever seen someone who continued to harass as many people as he does right now for a half year? I've been playing maplestory for a long time now and this is the first time ever I hear about that kind of person.

    Yes, people does harass others in other servers but it's only continue for maybe just a few days? 1 week in the worst case, but half a year? that's bonkers
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 610
    Posts: 26
    Member
    edited August 26
    Am sorry if I reacted wrong , I know what this guy In Scania is doing for months already is way out of line , and that Nexon seem not want to take any actions against this behaviour is even worse . He should have been perm banned eventually by now is my opinion . Such people not belong in any games online . I wonder what his reason even is for acting like this , he is testing out how far he can go before he really gets kicked out ?? Nexon should finally take some steps , even when this dude might seem to be a addicted payed gamer , he should not be allowed to ruin the gameplay for others .
  • SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    Reactions: 985
    Posts: 60
    Member
    edited August 27
    Snicky wrote: »
    Am sorry if I reacted wrong , I know what this guy In Scania is doing for months already is way out of line , and that Nexon seem not want to take any actions against this behaviour is even worse . He should have been perm banned eventually by now is my opinion . Such people not belong in any games online . I wonder what his reason even is for acting like this , he is testing out how far he can go before he really gets kicked out ?? Nexon should finally take some steps , even when this dude might seem to be a addicted payed gamer , he should not be allowed to ruin the gameplay for others .

    He's from Bera, I went to henesys and tried to convince him to leave everyone alone and went afk right after that, when I got back, I noticed that I lost 300 fames? I clearly had 450 fames, but now 150... O_O
    Snicky
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    Posts: 32
    Member
    edited August 27
    why is nexon still ignoring this?
    the guy is gloating that nexon wont do anything and he is free to ruin as many players experience as he wants
    we demand action nexon, this is totally unacceptable
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    Posts: 32
    Member
    edited August 27
    unending-harassment-that-nexon-refuses-to-take-action-on.jpg
    currently he is doing this^
    accusing two people of scamming, i know for a fact one of these people is innocent and this guy has defamed him around 200 times with bots for no reason
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,490
    Posts: 541
    Member
    edited August 27
    NicholasB wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    I'll get straight to the point but this cannot continue.

    In Bera, there's an individual in Henesys that has been harassmenting over 30+ people, yes 30+ people, including me and my friends.
    He's using multiple accounts and computers I believe (also using hacks), in order to mass defame me and everyone else, stalking us and covering our characters with his huge chairs, spamm us in all chat and whispers, also says false accusations that we're all scammers and hackers.... there were already few people out there (real randoms) that asked me why I "scamm".....
    He follow us everywhere we go, even though we're offline mode, he still manage to find us...

    It's been over 3 months now, I've never imagined in my entire life that there could be someone out there that'd actually do all this for so long, it's as if he never sleeps and eat, it's really scary me a bit, but at the same time, it's also annoying cause whenever we log on he's there, we move somewhere else and he's there, he is just always there doing all these horrible things :(

    Nexon please do something about him, we've reported him like 100 times so far but nothing T.T

    Welcome to the club

    this is so unfair though, why nexon are doing this to us? all i did was just asking that person why does he keep bothering everyone and few seconds later i started to get mass defame, he also said that i "scammed" him over 10bil mesos or whatever.... i think i just did the biggest mistake in maple by speaking to this person, but why nexon aren't willing to do anything about him? i just lost 137 fames today, this is just so not fair nexon....

    the thing is from my experience at least, I had people try to be friends with me to get information out of me "they think I'm an idiot". Had people join my guild to see if we bad and toxic "amazing guild and people :D ". Also had people after I been booted from their places defame me and send me stuff they shouldn't.

    I think online people get away with things cause they know that nothing can really happen. It's one of the most dangerous but best places to be.

    I say to just ignore them. I had someone once switch characters to defame me while I was afk, the thing is I have so much fame I can always get it back so it doesn't really bother me.

    But yeah I say be positive and don't let it bother you remember " Hurt people, Hurt people ;) "
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    Posts: 32
    Member
    edited August 28
    "just ignore it lol "
    this has become a permanent negative fixture in henesys on bera
    it is negatively impacting everyone who goes to this town
    ignoring it means avoiding the most popular hangout spot in the game

    this is unacceptable
    nexon must do something
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    Posts: 32
    Member
    edited August 30
    nexon-complicit-in-the-bullying.jpg

    and now nexon has blocked people from reporting him yet has not taken action against him
    this is unacceptable

    he is still running his bots, mass defaming random people by the hundreds using multiple botted accounts
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,490
    Posts: 541
    Member
    edited August 30
    Joshing wrote: »
    nexon-complicit-in-the-bullying.jpg

    and now nexon has blocked people from reporting him yet has not taken action against him
    this is unacceptable

    he is still running his bots, mass defaming random people by the hundreds using multiple botted accounts

    I mean theres bots who hack in game, people who monetize the game and many rule breakers. Non of the real problems are maple never gets dealt with.

    Only voices like yourselve, others and myself. Its a trend and culture that will continue until the end of time.

    With knowing this best to do is ignore him, I do this myself when people do it to me. My work and myself is more important then what people have to say.

    If he do3s say your a scammer or makes up lies about you, you and your friends know who you are if they ride with you and honest people then what he post or says would mean nothing.

    But this all depends on you if what he says is true its more of a time for reflection and seeing whats wrong. If hes wrong just ignore him and just keep doing you, not everyone going to like you and thats the best part of life
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited September 1
    riza wrote: »
    NicholasB wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    I'll get straight to the point but this cannot continue.

    In Bera, there's an individual in Henesys that has been harassmenting over 30+ people, yes 30+ people, including me and my friends.
    He's using multiple accounts and computers I believe (also using hacks), in order to mass defame me and everyone else, stalking us and covering our characters with his huge chairs, spamm us in all chat and whispers, also says false accusations that we're all scammers and hackers.... there were already few people out there (real randoms) that asked me why I "scamm".....
    He follow us everywhere we go, even though we're offline mode, he still manage to find us...

    It's been over 3 months now, I've never imagined in my entire life that there could be someone out there that'd actually do all this for so long, it's as if he never sleeps and eat, it's really scary me a bit, but at the same time, it's also annoying cause whenever we log on he's there, we move somewhere else and he's there, he is just always there doing all these horrible things :(

    Nexon please do something about him, we've reported him like 100 times so far but nothing T.T

    Welcome to the club

    this is so unfair though, why nexon are doing this to us? all i did was just asking that person why does he keep bothering everyone and few seconds later i started to get mass defame, he also said that i "scammed" him over 10bil mesos or whatever.... i think i just did the biggest mistake in maple by speaking to this person, but why nexon aren't willing to do anything about him? i just lost 137 fames today, this is just so not fair nexon....

    the thing is from my experience at least, I had people try to be friends with me to get information out of me "they think I'm an idiot". Had people join my guild to see if we bad and toxic "amazing guild and people :D ". Also had people after I been booted from their places defame me and send me stuff they shouldn't.

    I think online people get away with things cause they know that nothing can really happen. It's one of the most dangerous but best places to be.

    I say to just ignore them. I had someone once switch characters to defame me while I was afk, the thing is I have so much fame I can always get it back so it doesn't really bother me.

    But yeah I say be positive and don't let it bother you remember " Hurt people, Hurt people ;) "

    no offense, but are you insane? "just ignore it"? you simply have no idea what is going on right now in henesys.

    but if you think ignoring is the solution then please come henesys and ask him to "stop it" or "leave everyone alone" and see what happens to you.
    he'll stalk you anywhere and your guild members, he'll smega your guild, call you a bunch of scammers, make videos on youtube of how you or your members scammed him (he'll make a video of how it's happened somehow), he said he has 30 accounts and 7 computers and he has all the time in the world, and he's going to do all this to you for months, not a few hours nor days but months, could be a year.

    1 month ago I met him in henesys and asked him "what is your goal? why do you bother everyone?" he said nothing and mass defamed me and doing all those things i mentioned, so if you think ignoring is the solution, please rethink, and if you still think that way, you're more than welcome to try to talk some sense into him.

    it's been a month or so and he's still stalking me anywhere with 2 of his mules :(

    I sometimes truly feel sorry for him, i mean this is such a waste of our precious life and time.... but then again just cause we feel sorry for him, it does NOT mean we neeed to suffer!

    NEXON please take action NOW!
    NEXON please take action NOW!
  • WoShiWoShi
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited September 1
    God damn, keep us updated. Interesting to see, thank god I am not on Scania.
  • dorkydorky
    Reactions: 720
    Posts: 36
    Member
    edited September 2
    WoShi wrote: »
    God damn, keep us updated. Interesting to see, thank god I am not on Scania.
    this is in bera
  • WoShiWoShi
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited September 2
    dorky wrote: »
    WoShi wrote: »
    God damn, keep us updated. Interesting to see, thank god I am not on Scania.
    this is in bera

    Oops, well thankfully I am not on Bera.
  • BabushkaBabushka
    Reactions: 320
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited September 3
    I actually know the guy who got scammed..but I'm not sure if the botters are actually him or not.
    I checked the scamming video he mentioned on his messages, and it does look like a big scam.
    I'm not justifying his actions..but the poor boy got scammed on big money. the scammer is a leader of a known guild around Henesys..so I'd say..watch out.
    Good day everyone<3
  • dorkydorky
    Reactions: 720
    Posts: 36
    Member
    edited September 3
    Babushka wrote: »
    I actually know the guy who got scammed..but I'm not sure if the botters are actually him or not.
    I checked the scamming video he mentioned on his messages, and it does look like a big scam.
    I'm not justifying his actions..but the poor boy got scammed on big money. the scammer is a leader of a known guild around Henesys..so I'd say..watch out.
    Good day everyone<3
    the guy is harassing everyone, not just the people in the video or just that guild
    he is harassing me and my friends and we have nothing to do with the people in that guild

    also he has created his own guild and the name of his guild clearly shows that he is proud of being a bully
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 950
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited September 3
    Babushka wrote: »
    I actually know the guy who got scammed..but I'm not sure if the botters are actually him or not.
    I checked the scamming video he mentioned on his messages, and it does look like a big scam.
    I'm not justifying his actions..but the poor boy got scammed on big money. the scammer is a leader of a known guild around Henesys..so I'd say..watch out.
    Good day everyone<3

    but what did I do? I didn't do anything to him and yet he's stalking me and 3 of my friends all day long.
    I wonder how many characters does he has.... and I heard he scammed someone over 300$ and many other people in both worlds Scania and Bera.

    He is not the poor boy at all, he is the scammer boy, I remember the other day he has tried to steal 1 of my friend's expensive chairs.