[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

5th Job Advancement, Can't Get to Magnus.

tinyjokertinyjoker
Reactions: 400
in General Chat
I'm a paladin trying to do the 5th Job Advancement. Apparently I'm supposed to speak to 3 godessess and they send me to do things. First one was easy. The second one told me I need to beat Magnus. She said it didn't matter what level I beat him on. So I walk all the way to Magnus and it tells me "The Central Region is still under Magnus's control."
So can I not fight Magnus?
Can someone tell me please what I need to do?

I recently returned to Maple so forgive me if this seems like a stupid question.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2020
    If you are playing as a Kaiser, Angelic Buster, or Cadena. They are required to do all previous story line quest to naturally start the quest to enter Heliseum.

All other classes get the quest "To Pantheon" to enter Heliseum.

An alternative if you don't have time to do the prequest is to use a hyper teleport rock to teleport to the camp site to enter the tent to easy Magnus.
  • tinyjokertinyjoker
    edited July 2020
    Rexaar wrote: »
    If you are playing as a Kaiser, Angelic Buster, or Cadena. They are required to do all previous story line quest to naturally start the quest to enter Heliseum.

All other classes get the quest "To Pantheon" to enter Heliseum.

An alternative if you don't have time to do the prequest is to use a hyper teleport rock to teleport to the camp site to enter the tent to easy Magnus.

Hi,
    I already completed the To Pantheon Quest. I did it long ago yet I still can't get in to see Magnus.
    Not sure why or what I'm doing wrong.

Unfortunately I don't have the cash to get a teleport rock right now. However, I see I can get one in 5 days from the daily log in quests.
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited July 2020
    (Lightbulb) To Pantheon - Level 90+ (talk to Beldar)
    (Beldar) Heliseum Reclamation HQ - Level 90+ (talk to Tiron)
    (Tiron) Heliseum Reclamation HQ in Danger (go through portal and beat all monsters)
  • tinyjokertinyjoker
    edited July 2020
    question about the Mangus Simulator, do they not give you an option to pick which one you want to enter? Because when I go it just throws me in there, doesn't give me the option to pick easy or normal mode.

also, I can't seem to beat Mangus in the simulator on whatever level they throw me in, I'm assuming it's normal mode. So I'm not sure I want to wasted a teleport rock on him.
    Dnaman101 wrote: »
    (Lightbulb) To Pantheon - Level 90+ (talk to Beldar)
    (Beldar) Heliseum Reclamation HQ - Level 90+ (talk to Tiron)
    (Tiron) Heliseum Reclamation HQ in Danger (go through portal and beat all monsters)

Tiron doesn't have any quests for me. But maybe I didn't finish the other ones. I will go back and see.

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2020
    Easy Magnus can only be done at the tent at Heliseum Reclamation HQ.
    Normal and hard Magnus can only be done in the Tyrant castle. (Require all the Heliseum quest to be finished, cannot be skipped with hyper teleport rock)

You are already fighting easy if it does not give you a choice since you only fight easy mode in the tent at Heliseum Reclamation HQ.
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited August 2020
    light bulb quest: easy magnus simulation: also counts towards that 5th job quest (theres no prequest need to be done to access magnu easy simulation)
    u just go to the Heliseum Reclamation HQ (talk with the girl there and enter the THE PORTAL ON THE RIGHT, DO A 1 MAN PARTY AND ENTER easy magnus simulation) theres no choice there as its a simulation but its also counts towards the 5th quest of defeating magnus