[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

100 coins

SnickySnicky
Reactions: 1,385
edited November 2020 in General Chat
I had to collect 100 coins for new event and I have no clue where to go now .... So Gong is only for that coin u need to give back after 30 min . And I can;t find anything back about where to go now for that extra assignment from the coins of proof .

Comments

• xNihilityxNihility
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited November 2020
    I'm having the same concern, I assume the object is in the game before the relevant quest is.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2020
    The quest inner code was copied pasted from MSEA and the coins serve no purpose in GMS because the quest requirement was changed from collecting 100 coins to stay logged in for 30 minutes. (they forgot to remove the coins)
    AeropediaGhiblee
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited November 2020
    Smart !! Not !! So every day we just have to collect those coins while there is not even really any purpose for them ..........
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited November 2020
    As Rexaar mentioned above, this is a bug since GMS Awake Warm-Up event doesn't require players to collect Proof of Training.
    As our Awake Warm-Up event post instructed, all you have to do is to keep the Frozen Awakening Coin in your inventory for 30 minutes.
    We've reported this to the team so please feel free to disregard the coins and the 'Proof of Training obtained' messages.
    We apologize for the confusion!