[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.238 Ignition: Extreme Patch Notes here!
Hello! Thank you so much for answering my first post here, you have been completely helpful. I have some more questions. Sorry if these questions are so basic, I've tried my best to find the answers by myself with google before asking here, I promise!
1. Where can I find the mathematical formula for calculating the very end damage numbers that we see with our damage skins when our characters successfully hit monsters, in relation with variables like ATT, Stats, Skills damage percentage, etc? I've heard that Strategywiki is a good source, is that right? Any other good sources? And also, is there an official word for "The very end damage numbers that we see with our damage skins when our characters successfully hit monsters..."? It's such an important thing but soooo long to say, I'm sure there is an official word for it but I don't know it.
2. Is the term "Damage" strictly defined as the number range (e.g. 137438 ~154247) in the title Damage in our Character Stat window?
3. What is the term "Total Damage"? I know it's different from "Final Damage", but I don't know exactly what it is.
4. What is the difference between the terms "ATT power" and just "ATT"? Are they the same thing? For example, Hayato's link skill uses the term "ATT power +x", and my equipment's information uses the term "ATT increase", and I was wondering if those two terms are different.
5. Is the following true or false: For Magician equipments, the term ATT in the equipment information means Magic ATT.
6. Is the following true or false: Magicians cannot use ATT power. (The description of Hayato's link skill uses the term ATT power and Magic ATT power in a way that suggests that ATT power cannot benefit Magicians.)
7. What are buffs exactly? From my understanding, I think it means any skills that can increase your character's very end damage numbers against monsters? I think buffs do not include equipment? Do buffs include items like potions or coupons?
Thank you. Those are all of my questions for now.