[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remember everything after we get disconnected

botclbotcl
Reactions: 890
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
You should standardize the potions/coupons/runes/guild skills/skills CD/totems etc. behavior because it's pretty frustrating playing a poorly coded game and get a lot of disconnections to comeback and lose a lot of stuff when we are training/farming but keep thing that are bad for us like skill/runes CD.

When I get disconnected (because i want to or the game disconnect me) all of this stuff happen:
- If I use a guild skill and then the next few days i wanna do other bosses again and i was 0 minutes logged in after my last disconnect the CD doesn't reset even if in real time has been 35 hours.
- If I use a totem the time keeps going in real time, not in game time (just the opposite of the guild skill behavior)
- If I was using any meso potion/coupon, that is lost.
- If I was training with legion exp coupons or alchemist exp potion they stay.
- If I was training with regular exp coupons or mvp coupons, that is lost.
- If I was training with monster park potions, that is lost.
- If I was using a skill with cd the game remembers that.
- If i was using a rune, the game remembers that CD.

My point is: Why the game is coded in a way that its really easy to remember things that are bad for the player (rune CD, guild skills CD, skills CD), but if the things are good for the players like keeping a potion/coupon the game just "forgets that"?

Please, standardize your game and at least that will be less frustrating.
SenzuBeanRedSlayerZysterTV

Comments

• SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited January 2021
    Well this is really annoying, but you know what would be much better?

Fixing memory crashes
    A server boost

Why do I have to change channels 7x for it to go through
    Why am I crashing outta nowhere regularly
    Why tf is this happening in Bera where it's only ~14% NA GMS pop and not even overloaded
  • SenzuBeanSenzuBean
    Reactions: 775
    edited January 2021
    Agreed though
    Rarely I crash at the worst possible times with max EXP buffs/pots and lose it all... 100m down the drain I guess