[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Increase Damage Skin Storage Slots to 36+

MegaScienceMegaScience
Reactions: 3,795
Volunteer Forum Moderator
edited February 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In KMS ver.1.2.331, Damage Skin Storage Slot maximum was increased from 35 slots to 36 slots:
The maximum number of Damage Skin Storage slots has been increased to 36.
However, when this update was merged with GMS in v.218, this change was not applied, leaving us with 35 Damage Skin Storage Slots maximum:
D2fuSrc.png
GMS is the only version on MapleStory that has less than 36 Damage Skin Storage Slots maximum, despite having more damage skins available than KMS. It is necessary we have at least the same maximum limit as KMS - if not more - because of this.

Summary: Increase the Damage Skin Storage Slot maximum to 36 or higher in GMS.

Note: I previously had a bug report thread on this matter, but since then the entry in v.218's Patch Notes has been redacted. As such, I have made this a Suggestion/Request to continue pursuing a change and gather support.
Wesleyx3gigatrapYacy

Comments

• YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited February 2021
    I've written a similar post back then. I included Damage Skin, Hair & Face slots, as well as more space for chairs.