[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MONAD: The First Omen] A reason to Fight (Act 3)

Comments

• looooooonlooooooon
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2021
    Sqamp wrote: »
    Bug type: Quest bug

Brief bug summary: The bug from the previous version that didn't allow players to continue through Act 3 of MONAD is still present. The NPC to take the quest "A Reason To Fight" is not on the map, and the NPC Peytour is duplicated.

Steps to reproduce: Proceed to the point in Act 3 of MONAD where your next available quest is "A Reason To Fight." The NPC to take this quest will not be there.

Character name: Jinckx

Character level: 210

Character job: Luminous

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 4/29/2021 at 13:15 EST

1gfa97y.png

The quest description says Einar will also spawn at Skuas Entrance, so here is a picture of that map as well.

hzyVedF.png

i am having the same issue. after seeing it got patched, i was gonna stream finally being able to finish MONAD just to see that there's two Peytours and there's no options to do anything lmao
  • MartySashaMartySasha
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2021
    looooooon wrote: »
    Sqamp wrote: »
    Bug type: Quest bug

Brief bug summary: The bug from the previous version that didn't allow players to continue through Act 3 of MONAD is still present. The NPC to take the quest "A Reason To Fight" is not on the map, and the NPC Peytour is duplicated.

Steps to reproduce: Proceed to the point in Act 3 of MONAD where your next available quest is "A Reason To Fight." The NPC to take this quest will not be there.

Character name: Jinckx

Character level: 210

Character job: Luminous

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 4/29/2021 at 13:15 EST

1gfa97y.png

The quest description says Einar will also spawn at Skuas Entrance, so here is a picture of that map as well.

hzyVedF.png

i am having the same issue. after seeing it got patched, i was gonna stream finally being able to finish MONAD just to see that there's two Peytours and there's no options to do anything lmao

Me too and this problem cant be fix until today :(
  • SqampSqamp
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited May 2021
    Looks like it's working now. Thanks for bringing it to the devs attention!
  • JustMaxJustMax
    Reactions: 410
    edited May 2021
    Yup its finally fixed, though there might be some bug somewhere else. But for now, Ive finish monad and dont plan on doing it again lol.