[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Why does Nexon not make their own Pre BB Server?

donkeyXPdonkeyXP
As the titlte says why does Nexon not make their own official Pre Big Bang Server? Then there would be no priv@te servers anymore since all the people there would switch to the real maplestory. If you make your own pre big bang server the private server issues would be fixed by itself. Since you're giving people what they actually always wanted and then you would have more players and make more money I guess. You can make the Pre Big Bang Server aside from the current Maplestory so there will be no issues. Both are seperate. I dont like playing on priv@te servers cause it gets boring playing the same game from 15 years ago and there cant be any updates. It would be cool if Nexon had their own Pre BB Server but with new updates and keep the good balancing from the old maplestory.

Comments

• MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    donkeyXP wrote: »
    As the titlte says why does Nexon not make their own official Pre Big Bang Server? Then there would be no priv@te servers anymore since all the people there would switch to the real maplestory. If you make your own pre big bang server the private server issues would be fixed by itself. Since you're giving people what they actually always wanted and then you would have more players and make more money I guess. You can make the Pre Big Bang Server aside from the current Maplestory so there will be no issues. Both are seperate. I dont like playing on priv@te servers cause it gets boring playing the same game from 15 years ago and there cant be any updates. It would be cool if Nexon had their own Pre BB Server but with new updates and keep the good balancing from the old maplestory.

Not many days ago we found out Nexon has only 180 employees, and not even an specific team to create the contents like story, etc. I don't think they would focus on a whole new server pre-bb with different balances and contents.
    I understand what you want, but it is like asking for a whole new game using as base the old MS.
    I don't think this is going to happen.

I know the nostalgia behind this, I started GMS right after it was open. I miss many good things we had. But I also understand that life goes on, and if the game get stuck in the past it will eventually get boring and lose the point (which is the main problem inside these ilegal servers - besides being ilegal of course).

Oh, and even talking about Pre-BB, classic MS, old school MS or even using this words is against the ToS. They will probably close this thread.
    Laudier
This discussion has been closed.