[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not able to Tera burn

MapleshtoryMapleshtory
in Bug Reporting
Hello!

I play in Reboot and I am not able to tera burn any characters I create. I tried to tera burn a phantom and when it didn't give me the option I tried to burn an illium to see if it was a class specific problem, but that did not work either. I checked to see if I have any other tera burned characters in any other servers but I do not. I submitted a ticket, but just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem and has a quick workaround!

Thanks.

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited July 2021
    Hello!
    Please double-check if you already have a Tera Burning character or one waiting for deletion on your account (not region) from Tera Burning Plus Part 2. Tera Burning Plus Part 2 started July 21 (after maintenance).

If not, you should be given an option during character creation so it may be an account-specific issue. Glad you've submitted a ticket already! :)