[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bishop and F/P changed to I/L automatically

NightulyNightuly
Reactions: 900
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

Bug type: Character job change automatically

Brief bug summary:
Okay, so I came back to the game after about 2 years and I've noticed that both my Bishop and my F/P changed to I/L for no reason,
so now i have 3 I/L.

More details:
I've also contacted the support and they where unable to help me to change the jobs to the previous ones,
so im opening this thread to see if anyone else have been experience the same issue i had.

Steps to reproduce:
Train bishop and F/P to 140 for legion,
Quit the game for 2 years,
Come back to the game after 2 years,
find out you now have 3 I/L

Character name: Bishyed

Character level: 140

Character job: was Bishop?

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident:

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited April 2023
    You may have made 2 more I/L with the intention to job change to Bishop and F/P, but forgot to to job change them before you took a break (either because you were waiting for a job change coin or you ran out of meso or simply forgot).
  • NightulyNightuly
    Reactions: 900
    edited April 2023
    Rexaar wrote: »
    You may have made 2 more I/L with the intention to job change to Bishop and F/P, but forgot to to job change them before you took a break (either because you were waiting for a job change coin or you ran out of meso or simply forgot).

May have, but no i didnt.
    I remember playing the bishop specifically.