[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do you get the Magatia’s Alchemist medal?

EtherFlowerEtherFlower
Reactions: 1,215
edited October 2023 in General Chat
I had completed all the Magatia’s quests in Zenumist Society, and Alcadno Society. There is a REP quest for getting a Broken Mechanical Heart from D. Roy, and I completed that quest, too.

Comments

• nickfury1nickfury1
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2023
    Hello there dude, Im searching for similar one! Did you find any cool information? When facing statistical challenges, consider the wealth of online help with statistics. Experienced tutors and comprehensive resources are just a few clicks away, ready to support your learning journey.
  • RedRavenRedRaven
    Reactions: 925
    edited October 2023
    i believe your seeking Parwen in the Alcadano society...hidden portal located in the Neo Huroid//Huroid map...also big warning ahead......do NOT SKIP the text when you turn in....he will give you A PASSWORD for the doors linking the Alcadno and Zenumist society.....password you need to write down...its different for everyone so you can't look it up online.....gotta imput it on both side of ALcadno and Zenumist lock door...its cap sensitive btw
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2023
    RedRaven wrote: »
    i believe your seeking Parwen in the Alcadano society...hidden portal located in the Neo Huroid//Huroid map...also big warning ahead......do NOT SKIP the text when you turn in....he will give you A PASSWORD for the doors linking the Alcadno and Zenumist society.....password you need to write down...its different for everyone so you can't look it up online.....gotta imput it on both side of ALcadno and Zenumist lock door...its cap sensitive btw

The password appears in your quest log, there's no need to write it down.
    F5W9vb4.png
    You should still check your quest log to see what your password is, but here's the quest you'll find it under.
    Once you complete the quest it stops appearing here.
    KhongiBlasterMaster
  • EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    edited November 2023
    nickfury1 wrote: »
    Hello there dude, Im searching for similar one! Did you find any cool information? When facing statistical challenges, consider the wealth of online help with statistics. Experienced tutors and comprehensive resources are just a few clicks away, ready to support your learning journey.

That isn’t the link on how to get a Magatia’s Alchemist medal. What is this?

• EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    edited November 2023

This quest can’t be found on the map. Thank you.

• EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    edited November 2023
    Fuhreak wrote: »

The password appears in your quest log, there's no need to write it down.
    F5W9vb4.png
    You should still check your quest log to see what your password is, but here's the quest you'll find it under.

Tysm.

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited November 2023
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Dear lord, been playing this game for two years, did this quest a dozen times, and I never knew the password was written there... Lol
  • EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    edited November 2023

I cleared that quest already, and I still unable to get the Magatia’s Alchemist medal.

• EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    edited December 2023
    I cleared the quests for Eurek, Alcaster, and Phyllia, and I still unable to get the Magatia’s Alchemist medal. I can’t find any quests for Magatia to do on the map to get the Magatia’s Alchemist medal.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2023
    Dont you have to do the part quest to get that medal? iirc...
  • EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    edited January 30
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Dont you have to do the part quest to get that medal? iirc...

I’m not sure, but I got the medal already.