[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands Last Key?

Comments

• danhnhaydanhnhay
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Guys, i've just got it!. just use space bar near the door, dont click on the lock and its done LEL
  • LoveToMapleLoveToMaple
    edited October 2016
    The last key is impossible to get, Nexon needs to release a hotfix and extend the event time. Yes there might be people who got it out of luck, but if the process is go to 4 click 4 times here, go other way, jump twice, click 1 time, go to map B, click 4 times, change weather, click 10 times while jumping, nty.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    Reactions: 2,075
    edited October 2016
    danhnhay
    danhnhay said:

Guys, i've just got it!. just use space bar near the door, dont click on the lock and its done LEL
    you sir are not helping... lol

Y.K.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    LoveToMaple

The last key is impossible to get, Nexon needs to release a hotfix and extend the event time. Yes there might be people who got it out of luck, but if the process is go to 4 click 4 times here, go other way, jump twice, click 1 time, go to map B, click 4 times, change weather, click 10 times while jumping, nty.
    Afterlands is permanent content, not an event.
  • MikeoMikeo
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2016
    Tuba
    Tuba said:

Umm I'm stuck on the 3rd key so you guys seem to be doing better than me LOL!
    Which locks are you still stuck on Tuba?
  • LoveToMapleLoveToMaple
    edited October 2016
    Neospector

LoveToMaple

I saw something with the word Afterlands in the event window, something ending in 4 days. What was that?

• MikeoMikeo
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2016
    LoveToMaple

Neospector

LoveToMaple

I saw something with the word Afterlands in the event window, something ending in 4 days. What was that?

That was for the end of the bonus 30% exp from doing quests in the Afterlands. The content itself is permanent.
  • iKotaiiKotai
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016

12 keys, whats the matter?
  • MegabineMegabine
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    iKotai
    iKotai said:

12 keys, whats the matter?
    The matter is that if you don't grab the bag before breaking the wall the quest will bug.
    That's why everyone is stuck on the last key and that's why we can't finish it.
    It's going to bother me if I don't get the last key.
  • AishaPachiaAishaPachia
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Does anyone know if this got fixed or not? Because I am stuck at the last key with the statue. No matter what time of the day, weather, etc; the statue won't change, the sack of coins is still unclickable (can't do anything with it, it is clickable but nothing happens) and I'm slowly losing my mind...
  • LailocaLailoca
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm stuck too. The quest does not appear to me, even when I click the sack or the npc below the sack.
    :(
  • ShickeeiShickeei
    edited December 2016