[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Whats your pet peeve?

Comments

• JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    - People chewing with their mouth open, chewing overly loudly and slurping, whether it be soup or drinks. Why the *beep* would you even do that? You aren't an animal!
    - Being asked the same question even though I've already answered it.
    - MapleStory's censoring system censoring legitimate words and half of a sentence because all elements combined make a naughty word in either English or any other language. *head-desk*
    - People watching me while I'm drawing. Live streams are fine, but people actually watching over my shoulder? *shudder* Nope. Does it seem weird that I make that distinction?
    - Lego. just Lego.
    - My little brother (he's 8, I'm 30) asking me every question under the sun about Minecraft, Stampylonghead, Terraria and Marvel, and trying to tell me about things that I told him to begin with. Recently he added FNaF and The Walking Dead(!!!!!) to his list of incessant questioning... I genuinely have NO idea where he watched those last two....
    - Bad winners
    - Bad losers