[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Lost Hope...

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Eh I think they want to see if we have any self control first (I guess)?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

I understand people not liking this guy for botting, but we always turn disagreements into a circlejerk of Caps lock and 1000 exclamation marks.

We all said the same thing multiple times, continuing to do so will just end with him answering the same way. Just stop posting, let this thread die, and let him sulk in a corner or whatever.
    Neospector should have locked the thread after giving his advice.
    (But hindsight is 20:20)
    funny thing is I gave OP the same advice before they even posted this thread, albeit without the billing email because I couldn't remember it at the time.
  • DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    lol posting this on the official forums instead of Reddit. Didn't the old forums make Ban Appeal subforum hidden, because all the classic forum lynch mobs?

OP, your mistake was getting caught lmao. I have macro'd in the past and when a GM caught me, instead of banning me, they just teleport you to nearest town. This was a year ago before SDH2 was changed. I'm guessing it's because almost everyone was using macro in SDH2.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Ok, I think we're done here. I tried leaving it open in case OP had results with the email but apparently that's a no-go.

OP, try the email. If that doesn't work, then I cannot further help you short of some intervention my Nexon themselves.
    Its2Sharp4U
This discussion has been closed.