[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game Masters

FreeSurveysFreeSurveys
Reactions: 1,040
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hire competent people to be our game masters.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    =3=" -will work for Nexon for mesos- Yeah...and I would consider myself competent...as I play often and report bots even moreso.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    I mean, are you talking employees to act as Nexon's in-game presence? Or are you yet another fun-tastical individual who assumes "Game Master" = "Developer"?

Also, just because you didn't get the answer you wanted on something does not call into question anyone's competence.
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited November 2016
    It's simple.. we'll riot.

That's all.

J/k.

What's the purposes of this thread again.. ??
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    Maybe an explanation of what you think needs to be done?
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Do you mean to say that you wish Nexon would hire people that understand how the game works? It would certainly help out with identifying and catching botters/hackers.
  • DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    Reactions: 1,640
    edited November 2016
    what do you think how many gms per players?
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    I think GMs aren't the only thing that could(or should) change, maybe nexonNA atitude against hackers, punish more them, and discourage more too(like detector)
  • DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    GMs just follow up on reports, that's their job and it is for most games. Nexon's customer support is hilariously bad, and maybe there are incompetent GMs in-game, but that's not even the source of the hacking problem. Removing Star Planet was good, since there's a lot of client-sided hacks.

Making the account creation process longer is a solution that's been suggested for years
    GMs observing hot maps that are common for hackers like The Dark World Tree and Scrapyard should be given the highest priority
    Maybe a developer should even buy blight service from XXXXXX website and be more proactive with counter-patching

These things help reduce hackers, not hiring 'competent' GMs kek. Maplestory is not a game where community volunteers should be recruited especially from fan sites and forums, or you're just going to end up with MLC v3.
    Bahamut_XIvangold