[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.216 Astral Blessings Patch Notes here!

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 38,900
    Posts: 5,854
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Perceptivity


    Some people will probably come to Luna aswell as some of our old ems Kradia and Demethos will go join some gms server but we will see =)
    The hope is that old EMS players who quit because of poor management, infrequent updates, etc, will come back now that NexonNA is in charge and regular updates are assured (even if their quality leaves something to be desired). People are also expected to come back for 5th job.
    NotDoctorsScientistsJettLuvsU
  • NotDoctorsScientistsNotDoctorsScientists
    Reactions: 945
    Posts: 21
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Eh, I wouldn't name this a 'minor' patch honestly.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,865
    Posts: 585
    Member
    edited November 2016
    I guess this time it won't be delayed the migration, i wonder how much people are comming back in this, would there be server lag due to new players comming?
  • xBlackBeardxBlackBeard
    Reactions: 305
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Almost 10PM here =D
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,200
    Posts: 178
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    NexonNA can you please also add CET because this is the old EMS server time. (I know UTC+1) And maybe also the luna time?
    Yonax
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Posts: 336
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    RikNL
    RikNL said:

    NexonNA can you please also add CET because this is the old EMS server time. (I know UTC+1) And maybe also the luna time?
    Luna's timezone is CET
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,200
    Posts: 178
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

    RikNL
    RikNL said:

    NexonNA can you please also add CET because this is the old EMS server time. (I know UTC+1) And maybe also the luna time?
    Luna's timezone is CET
    Game server time will be changed to UTC.

    Stands in the update note so it will be the UK time.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    Posts: 293
    Member
    edited November 2016
    It got extended, open in an hour.
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,200
    Posts: 178
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

    It got extended, open in an hour.
    Its a Bigbang / Improved Tempest al over agian (EMS)
  • jajabingjajabing
    Reactions: 320
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

    It got extended, open in an hour.
    HOPE it is only an hour .. maybe after that they'll say another two hours , 3 hours , 4hours .................. like they did few times before
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    Posts: 31
    Member
    edited November 2016
    RikNL
    RikNL said:

    Yonax
    Yonax said:

    RikNL
    RikNL said:

    NexonNA can you please also add CET because this is the old EMS server time. (I know UTC+1) And maybe also the luna time?
    Luna's timezone is CET
    Game server time will be changed to UTC.

    Stands in the update note so it will be the UK time.
    what is UTC time compared to Pacific time how many Hours are they ahead/behide us?
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    Posts: 293
    Member
    edited November 2016
    RikNL
    RikNL said:

    KingStarfire

    It got extended, open in an hour.
    Its a Bigbang / Improved Tempest al over agian (EMS)
    Oh god, don't remind me, that was a nightmare.
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,200
    Posts: 178
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Deckiatv
    Deckiatv said:

    RikNL
    RikNL said:

    Yonax
    Yonax said:

    RikNL
    RikNL said:

    NexonNA can you please also add CET because this is the old EMS server time. (I know UTC+1) And maybe also the luna time?
    Luna's timezone is CET
    Game server time will be changed to UTC.

    Stands in the update note so it will be the UK time.
    what is UTC time compared to Pacific time how many Hours are they ahead/behide us?
    Google is your best friend.
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-utc-converter
  • jayhayjayhay
    Reactions: 320
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited November 2016
    its time so how things are going??? also hello from other side of sea
    Coralinesjoerd
  • CoralineCoraline
    Reactions: 715
    Posts: 43
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Greetings from the Netherlands here :D
    MegaScience
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,530
    Posts: 161
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

    ~ Jared Leto
  • CoralineCoraline
    Reactions: 715
    Posts: 43
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    How long wait ??
    Sparklee
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    Posts: 293
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Coraline
    Coraline said:

    How long wait ??
    Should be about 20 minuets.
    Sparklee
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,200
    Posts: 178
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Coraline
    Coraline said:

    Greetings from the Netherlands here :D
    Greetings from Gelderland!

    Sparklee
  • alghosalghos
    Reactions: 730
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Be patient Guys, soon or later Europe Server Players will have the oportunity to return to maple again with uptodate brilliant content.
    JetwinKanadoIvangold