[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.233 Destiny: Remastered Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Posts: 86
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    @BowmanxNL @megapctr thanks! at least you guys get it!
    :) yup, the funny part is that I am a game dev too @FeverJaws and I know how much stuff can go wrong... In fact i'm still working on a project that has to be finished tomorrow :) and that's coming with it's necessary complications. They have to ensure all the database info is gettign copied, probably needed to make a backup before.. etc...

  • AshelyAshely
    Reactions: 415
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited November 2016
    *sigh* i was gonna check today if my hacked items were returned as said in my email.... been waiting since like 3 hours ago for this patch to be done....
    CutieFarao
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    Posts: 48
    Member
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA

    i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    dont worry @jenaskar this is just a simple soul who doesn't realize what it takes to migrate an entire game.
    sorry that u feel so dumb.. but yes i do.. i am a game dev my self. and the fact that they can't do something so simple or even fix problems that seems to have been here since age 0..
    And im sorry that you feel that you need to belittle people based on a simple hope that a game will at least be playable after a major move like this.

  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    Posts: 32
    Member
    edited November 2016
    mayb they cant handle another extend
  • jajabingjajabing
    Reactions: 320
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited November 2016
    anyone knows what is going on ?? the game is still down and there is no new updated estimate ....
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited November 2016
    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    @BowmanxNL @megapctr thanks! at least you guys get it!
    :) yup, the funny part is that I am a game dev too @FeverJaws and I know how much stuff can go wrong... In fact i'm still working on a project that has to be finished tomorrow :) and that's coming with it's necessary complications. They have to ensure all the database info is gettign copied, probably needed to make a backup before.. etc...


    cool. same infact working with a small team on creating a sorta Eye Test game for kids. to keep them occupied
  • queenia4lifequeenia4life
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited November 2016
    It said it'll be done at 5pm...but...still nothing? >.>
  • AshelyAshely
    Reactions: 415
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA

    i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    dont worry @jenaskar this is just a simple soul who doesn't realize what it takes to migrate an entire game.
    sorry that u feel so dumb.. but yes i do.. i am a game dev my self. and the fact that they can't do something so simple or even fix problems that seems to have been here since age 0..
    And im sorry that you feel that you need to belittle people based on a simple hope that a game with at least be playable after a major move like this.

    this is pretty big because Nexon probably doesnt want EMS people losing things they had cuz that would be a lot of problems for nexon if they did
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    Posts: 32
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Ashely
    Ashely said:

    *sigh* i was gonna check today if my hacked items were returned as said in my email.... been waiting since like 3 hours ago for this patch to be done....
    u getting Hacked items back?
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA

    i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    dont worry @jenaskar this is just a simple soul who doesn't realize what it takes to migrate an entire game.
    sorry that u feel so dumb.. but yes i do.. i am a game dev my self. and the fact that they can't do something so simple or even fix problems that seems to have been here since age 0..
    And im sorry that you feel that you need to belittle people based on a simple hope that a game with at least be playable after a major move like this.

    i dont think you know nexon then do u? things tend up to bug out even more then u thought would be possible
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    Silverarch

    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA


    i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    Whoa there! you watch yourself my friend, or trouble will head your way.. im sure the moderators won't like what you said to Jen...I know I don't! I'm with her on this one because if we push a maintenance there will be more bugs and glitches than we can handle so the fact that they are extending it means IT DOESN'T WORK so..yeah.. =)

    the fact they are extending it mean's they dont know how to solve a problem and we have seen for many years even if they take hours and hours or days, they will still fail and the game will bug out

    News Flash MAPLESTORYS A BIG ASS GAME!
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Posts: 27
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    megapctr
    megapctr said:

    SarasChaos

    I'm pretty sure nexon only hires toddlers to be sysadmins.. at least that's what it seems like..
    Did your president manage to legalize child labor already? :)
    I'm sure that will be coming soon. but I don't think our laws apply to illegal Korean toddlers..
    and our new president doesn't take office until January next year.

    megapctr
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Silverarch

    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    Silverarch

    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

    I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA


    i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    Whoa there! you watch yourself my friend, or trouble will head your way.. im sure the moderators won't like what you said to Jen...I know I don't! I'm with her on this one because if we push a maintenance there will be more bugs and glitches than we can handle so the fact that they are extending it means IT DOESN'T WORK so..yeah.. =)

    the fact they are extending it mean's they dont know how to solve a problem and we have seen for many years even if they take hours and hours or days, they will still fail and the game will bug out

    News Flash MAPLESTORYS A BIG ASS GAME!
    what? maplestory isn't a big ass game at all imo.. it's small as hell
  • AshelyAshely
    Reactions: 415
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited November 2016
    CutieFarao

    Ashely
    Ashely said:

    *sigh* i was gonna check today if my hacked items were returned as said in my email.... been waiting since like 3 hours ago for this patch to be done....
    u getting Hacked items back?
    Apparently so, Just waiting to see if i did- incase you were wondering i lost major items like 39% att katara and 80% boss charm

  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    Posts: 257
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Don't worry, I'll wait
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    Posts: 50
    Member
    edited November 2016
    soon delay to further notice.
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    Posts: 10
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Hang in there @Ashely !
    Ashely
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    Posts: 32
    Member
    edited November 2016
    Ashely
    Ashely said:

    CutieFarao

    Ashely
    Ashely said:

    *sigh* i was gonna check today if my hacked items were returned as said in my email.... been waiting since like 3 hours ago for this patch to be done....
    u getting Hacked items back?
    Apparently so, Just waiting to see if i did- incase you were wondering i lost major items like 39% att katara and 80% boss charm

    hacked items were free giving away i had 3-4 inv full of them lol
  • AshelyAshely
    Reactions: 415
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited November 2016
    megapctr
    megapctr said:

    Hang in there @Ashley !
    Thanks :D
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    Posts: 61
    Member
    edited November 2016
    how much you guys wanna bet that once the games up we still wont have our bichon paw nx weapon.....