[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Donald Trump Won!

Comments

• InvalidNameInvalidName
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Good!
  • PsychpillowPsychpillow
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Aren't libel laws suppose to protect against individuals of false claims, statements, or allegations? If so then I'll agree on that. But with the way Donald Trump has been throughout from my point of view is with multiple contradictions in his own statements. He'll most likely try to bend the rules into his favor first rather than American citizens as top priority.

Then again, he's only in line-up as President-elect right now. We have no idea what will happen in 2017. All we can do is wait and see. Everything up to this point hasn't been set in stone yet and are mostly words and not actions.
    I'm interested in what you're envisioning by 'bend the rules into his favor'.

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    all aboard the trump train. choo choo
    Lilyflower
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited November 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

but you must remember that trump was forced to file for bankruptcy 4 times soo
    lets hope he doesnt screw up big time ...
    lmao.
    chapter 11 is a corporate restructuring strategy. it's not the same thing as personal bankruptcy.
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited November 2016
    I doubt he'd still have his Trump tower had he really been bankrupt. His business is still healthy, or we'd already have heard about it slowly dying.
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited November 2016
    Well I'm slightly disappointed, but I hope everything goes well over the next four years.
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited November 2016
    Sandwich
    Sandwich said:

Well I'm slightly disappointed, but I hope everything goes well over the next four years.
    it'll be.....
    great.

again.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    choo choo!!!!
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited November 2016
    Job-wise, he'll run the U.S. like a company. He's a businessman afterall. Now, for his other decisions, I have to see/hear what he'll do. Will the Trump train crash and be nothing but a blazing inferno, or will it successfully arrive at destination, with the passengers satisfied? Stay tuned to find out! We'll return in not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 years to see just how the train went! Trainwreck, or train-deluxe!?