[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So much Advertisers in Luna

Comments

• YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I think we both can agree their should come a policy change, where GM's are more active present on servers and more active getting rid of the "bad" players. In the short term it might seem a little more work, in the long term it saves them a lot of work and brings in more money. But we all know Nexon doesn't look at long term possibilities. Still it's important to keep the servers relatively hack free and once those hackers are banned, keep them perm banned. So no unbanning as I've seen too many times happen in GMS for all the wrong reasons.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited November 2016
    lmao welcome to GMS

home of botters and spammers
    Lilyflower
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    *sigh* I miss Crayons and Chaos..... watching their chatter in smega was always nice and at least you know you could go to them and stuff got done. I know ive missed other GM's but Chaos and Crayons always made their presence known so they were the first to pop into my mind
    Gwenhyffar
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    the struggle of multi-national hosts being unable to block foreign websites especially ones which have been at it for like a decade lol. maybe less ignorant people to visit domains without a .net/org/com suffix would help deter the never-ending ad bots. if they keep key-logging accounts from fools visiting them and keep selling mesos/items/etc to bigger fools then they're not going to stop
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

I think we both can agree their should come a policy change, where GM's are more active present on servers and more active getting rid of the "bad" players. In the short term it might seem a little more work, in the long term it saves them a lot of work and brings in more money. But we all know Nexon doesn't look at long term possibilities. Still it's important to keep the servers relatively hack free and once those hackers are banned, keep them perm banned. So no unbanning as I've seen too many times happen in GMS for all the wrong reasons.
    Id legit work for Nexon for like...NX or some cookies :T
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

lmao welcome to GMS

home of botters and spammers
    I was really hoping this wasn't going to happen :(
    Petalmagic

Id legit work for Nexon for like...NX or some cookies :T
    I think you'd need more than cookies :P

SakoriYonax
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    stop saying something when you don't know anything about it. Last night rad (GM) was on and wast constantly banning the spammers that were there. It might take a while, but at least we have a GM.
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

stop saying something when you don't know anything about it. Last night rad (GM) was on and wast constantly banning the spammers that were there. It might take a while, but at least we have a GM.
    The first time in Luna the guy in hene city is away. in market is back.
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016

First GM spotted in Luna who is banning the advertiseres good work!
    Lilyflower
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    typical, them bots tryna skam ems!!!!!!!!
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

typical, them bots tryna skam ems!!!!!!!!
    and this is their punishment :) good riddance but they will come back and make another account keep your eyes open.

• TalieTalie
    Reactions: 490
    edited November 2016
    If removing our EMS GM's was a cost cutting procedure, why not have asked if they could perhaps volunteer their time for an hour or so a day just to help whilst everything is finalised? It's a shame to have seen the Luna server take a severe nose dive since the migration and this is not a dig at the current US GM's, simply my view as a long time player. I understand the GM's are busy with so many servers to 'patrol' but I'm sure even a smega from a GM every now and then to let their presence be known could improve the situation we are currently facing on Luna. (Just no smegas about pizza please, we are all finally recovered from that torture LOL)