[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Migration Issues? We need your feedback!

Comments

• ToxripToxrip
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I have already made a post about it yesterday, but I feel like this place could help me out too. On the EMS literally hours before the migration started I didn't experience any FPS issues at all. After the migration, every 5 mins I do get a massive FPS drop to about 4 frames per second for about 15 seconds.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/4272/fps-lag#latest (Here is the link to my post)
  • ShartacShartac
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    Every time I log in to Luna I get the message: Having trouble logging in?

I haven't been able to log in since the maintainence. I'm not gonna miss the celebration gifts just because I'm not able to log in. Not being able to log in for over 2 days after a patch is just not acceptable. I have spent a lot of money on this game and it would be nice to actually play it when I want to.

Sincerely, a migrated EU player.

Ps. I have already tried the ''solutions'' to this issue that have been posted, hasn't worked.
    Kjelle
  • UtopkinUtopkin
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    All kinds off issues are in section Tech Support, but generalizing... We cant play.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Aggraphine

Yeah I noticed an issue. GRAZED is still dead.
    @Aggraphine Time to move to Scania then.

Scania is dead also ..... I wonder if Nexon will put more effort in to the game and start listening to the community and communicating better in the future. Maybe GRAZED and other servers wouldn't be dead then.....
  • SunsetSunset
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    I am not able to join the sever cause every time I pick a sever it will kick me out of the whole game
  • QvadraterQvadrater
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    I haven't had any issues launching and playing the game but there's one odd problem:
    My character that was migrated from Supreme to Luna, a level 27 Swordmaster, lost all her 1st job SP.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2016
    not picking my region within 20 seconds crashes me, not that much of an issue but i thought i should mention it.
  • HolHol
    Reactions: 930
    edited November 2016
    Shartac
    Shartac said:

I haven't been able to log in since the maintainence. I'm not gonna miss the celebration gifts just because I'm not able to log in. Not being able to log in for over 2 days after a patch is just not acceptable. I have spent a lot of money on this game and it would be nice to actually play it when I want to.

Ps. I have already tried the ''solutions'' to this issue that have been posted, hasn't worked.
    I am having the exact same problem as this, and the solution does not work. Let us play!
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    Hol
    Hol said:

Shartac
    Shartac said:

I am having the exact same problem as this, and the solution does not work. Let us play!
    does the regular gamelauncher work for you guy's?
  • JontenoJonteno
    Reactions: 350
    edited November 2016
    So, i can log in and create new chars on the global servers, but as soon as i try too connect too the European ch's i get "having issues logging on the servers" try logging in at maplestory.nexon.com or visit the nexon hompage to view support options" then "are you ready too log out" Any others have this issue?
    Have sent a ticket and they said there looking at it, but i kinda wanna know whats happening if anyone knows.
  • PhillXIIIPhillXIII
    Reactions: 220
    edited November 2016
    Could u guys extend the crown stacking event ? PLZZ
    Emmybear1ForumKous
  • Emmybear1Emmybear1
    edited November 2016
    Launcher works fine, i get past the video and the North America/Europe option (sometimes) and make it as far as selecting a channel and then every single time I get disconnected. After i get Dc'ed it says "Maplestory has stopped working, windows and trying to figure it out" but it never does and that's it. I just don't get to play.
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited November 2016
    Dojo rankings do not work :O? Why is that?
  • KjelleKjelle
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2016
    I am having the same problem as someone mentioned before - As I chose a channel, it says " Having trouble logging in? " and then it tells me to exit the game. No problems with launcher or such and it seems like I can create characters on NA.
    Halp
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

Dojo rankings do not work :O? Why is that?
    Dojo Ranking Boards have been disabled due to a bug. This does not affect actual ranks being recorded or reward distribution. Only thing is that no one will know what rank placement they're in for the time being.
  • EvaaEvaa
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    DCing right when I select NA server. "You cannot access the game for the following reasons....."
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    Time zone issues: 4PM PST = 12AM Server Time
    Messes with Pianus spawn times, Calendar Event, and Rice Cake Moon Bunny Event times.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    Time issues: 4PM PST = 12AM Server Time.
    Messes with Pianus spawn times, when/when not to do boss runs, when/when not to do Monster Park runs, Calendar event, and Rice Cake Moon Bunny timed events.

Please, revert the times back to what they were before the GMS-EMS merge.
  • FlygLuffetFlygLuffet
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Still can't acess Luna. Did the migration and got a confrimation that the transfer was made. But I still got a accept the terms for transfer while logging in to nexon eu on launch day.
    When i try to log into Luna i just get "Having trouble logging in? Try logging in at maplestory.nexon.net etc.".
    Going in to the american server works without an issue though.
  • EverSinceEverSince
    edited November 2016
    "Having trouble logging in? Try logging in at maplestory.nexon.net or visit the Nexon homepage to view support options."