[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove Rune of Might and change it to Drop Rate %

Comments

• YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I like the rune system and I don't agree with this suggestion. Rune of might is more a fun aspect, smacking things down when your a Giant and really helpfull at lower levels. As well it will tell you how much HP the mobs have.

Most useless rune is: Rune of Barrage. I always right click this one to get rid of it.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

Most useless rune is: Rune of Barrage. I always right click this one to get rid of it.
    I already said it, and I'll say it again. Rune of Barrage has been purged from the game FOREVER.
  • DewiDarlingDewiDarling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    How about removing the Rune of Might from high level areas, only? It's extremely useful for lower levels but once you get past level 150 or so, it is entirely useless. I think that would be a great middle route.
    ASoggyRat
  • ASoggyRatASoggyRat
    Reactions: 740
    edited November 2016
    DewiDarling

How about removing the Rune of Might from high level areas, only? It's extremely useful for lower levels but once you get past level 150 or so, it is entirely useless. I think that would be a great middle route.
    This could work. I'm fine with every rune being more efficient and useful in certain situations, and this is probably a good compromise.
  • StargethStargeth
    Reactions: 2,680
    edited November 2016
    I think they should revert the change of not allowing to right click to cancel buffs. The Rune of Might is very useful at early levels which is why I cannot say I support the removal of it, but not allowing to right click to cancel the buff at higher levels can certainly hurt. Regardless, it helps more unfunded players than funded players which I believe is a good thing when Maple is so grind/RNG/$ based and not everyone is experienced/has the time to play a lot.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    If anyone is getting less experience upon using the Rune of Might, well you are completely free to not use it if you don't want to. I don't see why we should remove it or be allowed to cancel it. If it isn't better exp then simply don't use it. Its pretty simple