[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Permanent second pendant slot (Reboot)

lampsundaelampsundae
Reactions: 1,060
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know they gave a few of these out earlier in the year for non reboot worlds, but I don't see why there aren't any coupons for a second permanent pendant slot. We already have hyper teleport rocks to buy with mesos every week, there is literally no reason for pendant coupons to only last 30 days. Either make a permanent coupon (maybe costing about 200m mesos) or put them behind a permanent feature such as a blockbuster reward.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Why is there "literally no reason" for you to have to rebuy the pendant slot every 30 days, same as almost everybody in the normal servers?
    Just because a very few people won a perma slot in Marvel?
    By the same logic, Rebooters should get perma hyper rocks because those were in Marvel, too.

If anything, I'd suggest selling a 30-day Teleport Rock for 100m. Only saves 2 days' worth of meso, but is more convenient.

gamechangerCatooolooo
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Its already easier and cheaper for people in Reboot to keep a second pendant slot on a permanent basis than it is for someone in the regular servers. You can't have everything spoonfed to you.
    CatoooloooKeepComingBack
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    lampsundae

I know they gave a few of these out earlier in the year for non reboot worlds, but I don't see why there aren't any coupons for a second permanent pendant slot. We already have hyper teleport rocks to buy with mesos every week, there is literally no reason for pendant coupons to only last 30 days. Either make a permanent coupon (maybe costing about 200m mesos) or put them behind a permanent feature such as a blockbuster reward.
    If by "gave a few of these out" you mean "put them in Marvel for an unguaranteed chance at acquiring one at five bucks a spin" then yeah, they gave a few of those out earlier in the year.
    gamechanger
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    -removed-