[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

storm potion lack of instructions.

fubs100000000fubs100000000
Reactions: 1,120
edited November 2016 in General Chat
ok this attendence event is so dumb

there is no event notes on the storm growth potion and its instructions
i have no idea that it is for 100 to 199 and only ONCE on the same character

the exp coupon we get from boxes are 30 min and some of them gives out 3x instead of 2x coupon
but it wouldve been nice if i know that in advance so i can prepare.

nexon stop being lazy

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    I'm pretty sure it says on their tooltip that it's only 1-199, and honestly if you were around the last time those were given out, you'd know all of this.

Plus they can be traded through the account so I don't quite see the problem.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    I'm pretty sure you could mouse over any of the event items listed in the attendance and the tool tip will display the info

but you likely would be less confused if they gave some actual detailed patch notes...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

I'm pretty sure you could mouse over any of the event items listed in the attendance and the tool tip will display the info
    Not really, because the mouseover tooltip only shows you that you're getting a box with "V coins, EXP coupon, Mysterious Storm Growth Potion".
    It doesn't tell you how many coins, what kind of exp coupon (multiplier or duration), or what the function or restrictions of the storm growth potion are. Nor does it tell you what the expiration date or tradeability status are on any of the items inside the box.

While the level 200 restriction on the Storm Growth potion is pretty predictable, the "once per character lifetime" is not. And, personally, I believe it is unjustified.
    They've given these out in the past, and probably will again in the future, and this particular attendance gives two. Slowly but surely we "disqualify" all our characters from using these. One can't possibly remember which characters one has already used a Storm Growth potion on, years ago.
    They need to figure out a better way to prevent these from being abused by dupers or other hackers.

Catooolooo

but you likely would be less confused if they gave some actual detailed patch notes...
    As would we all.