[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Dec 1, 2016

Comments

• chavacanochavacano
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    THIS GAME IS ALL DAY Maintenance HOLY PROGRAMMERS
  • StellarStellar
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    Nexon America needs staff changes pronto. There are people at Nexon that either can't do their job properly or have little to no knowledge of what they're doing. I'm not saying I'm any better, and they're probably a whole heck of a lot better than I will ever be at something like that but at least hire some professionals who know what they're doing. Especially with a big name like "Nexon", you shouldn't be screwing up this often with every patch/maintenance. Take a look at Nexon Korea... Rarely, if not ever, do they ever have extended maintenance that goes on for this long. Nexon's quality of service is what killed the player base and we need a change to make Nexon a big name for gaming like it is in Korea instead of the laughing stock it is now. Should be ashamed of yourself staff at Nexon of America for letting this go on for so long.
    ringayeenToniv94
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    Rickens
    Rickens said:

Did Nexon even added the Arcane River content yet?
    actually, I think they might have, the portals are there.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    Complaining about the maintenance won't make it end sooner. The same goes for saying that you'll go play another game rather than wasting time waiting for the maintenance to end. Those of you who've been complaining about it on this thread are really showing everyone else on these forums just how desperate you all are.

Patience really is a virtue that human beings can only wish of having.
    Porter
  • ohnoomgohnoomg
    edited December 2016
    where is the dragon link?....i dont know ...
  • shogun808shogun808
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    at least have a nx special or something or hair/face coupons
    Porter
  • xRenZiiexRenZiie
    Reactions: 675
    edited December 2016
    Pssst want to hear a secret? Their employees are UCLA Grads ;)
    Tryptik101
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2016
    KingStarfire

Rickens
    Rickens said:

yeahh they are but not accessible till next week

• CyclewarCyclewar
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    Quick question to anyone that may know, the 5 rest exp coupons I had and was planning to use soon that expires on the 2nd of December, do those get their time extended or am I going to be Double Annoyed?
    Tryptik101DeathsLie
  • HireSomeNewPeopleHireSomeNewPeople
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    Nexon, take a good look at my username, it may be the answer to the problem you have been dealing with since the beginning of time.
    DeathsLie
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2016
    Cyclewar
    Cyclewar said:

Quick question to anyone that may know, the 5 rest exp coupons I had and was planning to use soon that expires on the 2nd of December, do those get their time extended or am I going to be Double Annoyed?
    going to be doubled annoyed. only cash items get extended
  • ohnoomgohnoomg
    edited December 2016
    i dont have dragon link ...what can i do ..
  • RickensRickens
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2016
    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

KingStarfire

Rickens
    Rickens said:

yeahh they are but not accessible till next week

Next week, another 2 day maintenance F E E L S B A D M A N
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    Cyclewar
    Cyclewar said:

good question
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    Stellar
    Stellar said:

Nexon America needs staff changes pronto. There are people at Nexon that either can't do their job properly or have little to no knowledge of what they're doing. I'm not saying I'm any better, and they're probably a whole heck of a lot better than I will ever be at something like that but at least hire some professionals who know what they're doing. Especially with a big name like "Nexon", you shouldn't be screwing up this often with every patch/maintenance. Take a look at Nexon Korea... Rarely, if not ever, do they ever have extended maintenance that goes on for this long. Nexon's quality of service is what killed the player base and we need a change to make Nexon a big name for gaming like it is in Korea instead of the laughing stock it is now. Should be ashamed of yourself staff at Nexon of America for letting this go on for so long.
    They are experts at their job. It isn't the staff's fault. Code breaks from time to time are regular for programmers and it's ghastly having to go through the code again and find specifically what things are broken. And the player base is not being killed by Nexon, it is killing itself for constantly blaming them for problems
    RithiaringayeenPorterJinxProofSirTeddy
  • WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    And some people say "what if they finish in time?"
    Doot diddly donger cuckerino! Haha! Nope, not even close.
    ohnoomgKensterMeme
  • SupahNoodleSupahNoodle
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    I cant even tell my friends i play maple anymore because anyone that has played it thinks im stupid for putting up with nexon.
    lizzybethDarkOath
  • raveboltravebolt
    edited December 2016
    is this a joke spending more time to have it down and no one can play. all the time its the same 4H and after that is the same more info more H and its down and its down. were is the play time? if its so big probs all time so just take it down 3 days and you have time. ppls dont like to play some H and boom its down. soon its like 3 days going on. will it be like this all the time? :,(
  • chavacanochavacano
    edited December 2016
    PATIENCE IS VIRTUE? THIS GAME HOLDER HAS 2 DAYS OF MAINTENANCE FOR THE PARCHE THAT TO JUST PLAY 3 HOURS AND FROM THERE ANOTHER MAINTENANCE OSEA ALL WEEK IS GOING TO BE SO MAINTENANCE AND MAINTENANCE BETTER CREATES ANOTHER GAME AS THIS PERCUSSION ONLY FOR MAINTENANCE IN MAINTENANCE STUPID PROGRAMMERS WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO NOTHING
  • RithiaRithia
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016
    Shame it happened so abruptly, my friends are asking me to keep them updated on the news.

Please try to fix it soon. We're aching to play and I finally get to join in on something my friends are playing.
    Riku593Prohibitive